New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

One more new Monte owner....

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 12:44 AM
Default One more new Monte owner....

Hey! New guy here... Just traded in my old Ranger for a 2003 MC S.S., Victory Red. Got a good deal, and total bumper-to-bumper coverage for 2 yrs/24,000 miles along with it. Loaded, leather, and only 22,000 miles...out the door for a bargain price!
I want to put some new exhaust tips on her, until I do some new high-flow mufflers and the u-bend delete. First thing is replacing the lights with some Sylvania Silverstars and doing some tint...then the cold air filter and who knows what next?
I'm sticking around for some good info...nice place here!

Old 01-31-2007, 01:27 AM
Default RE: One more new Monte owner....

Welcome. There is a ton of information here and if you can not find what you are looking for just ask. Someone will know.

Old 01-31-2007, 05:29 AM

Kelt Welcome to teh site, I also have a 03 SS so if ya need help ask. I think i have done every mod your talking about in your post and if i havent i have at least reserched them. and did other that most pepole dont think or try. So just let us know.
There is a ton of stuff on /in and around this site. so please try a search before ya ask But if you can tfind it ASK and dont be shy.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

hey, welcome to the site

Old 01-31-2007, 05:02 PM

Hey, and Welcome! haha. So where ya from and how are you enjoying your new ride?? You need to get some pictures up! (I shouldn't be talking, but it's snowing here and I don't do well in snow haha).

Old 01-31-2007, 05:21 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome - great choice of colors!! It sounds like you got a great deal!! My Monte is an 03 too and it has 24k miles on it. I haven't drivin it alot the last 2 years because I got another everyday car to drive so I can save my monte for my show car.

Old 01-31-2007, 05:36 PM

then im doing pretty good also. mine is running right now 35,109 this is the actual the day i shipped it.

So i figured i was worse off hten i really am. plas are to get a diffrent daily car here after we get back and get setteld so them it will sit for a while so i dont have to worry about the miles getting to much more then they are now.

Old 01-31-2007, 06:43 PM

Thanks guys!
Mickey- yeah, I've been burning up the search function at home before I even got the car home. Definitely doing the K&N PIFK, but first some good tinting. Did the dual exhaust chrome tips this afternoon before I went to work...easy enough to do. Only thing that's gonna take some time - the car has cassette, not CD. BUT, the dealer gave me an excellent price for an in-trunk cd changer and it will work right off of the steering wheel, like the radio does...all I have to do is take the coupon to the shop (good place, good reputation) and leave it for about half a day! So, that just sweetened the deal for me.

Old 02-01-2007, 12:10 AM

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your Monte!

Old 02-01-2007, 03:44 AM

nice score on the stereo .
when ya get a chance throw some photos up so we can see it also. sound nice,

again Congrats!!

Quick Reply: One more new Monte owner....