New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Noob With Junk Monte, lol

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 12:33 AM
Photobucket
Default RE: Noob With Junk Monte, lol

"If you can't wrench and you know that what you need is you Timing Belt done. Buy everything you need and then "Inquire" at Technical High School's and see if they would be interested in doing it for you. You have to show-up with everything you need or want added under that hood. Offer them the opportunity to do the job for a project that isn't on their bench all the time.

"You'd be delighted to make a contribution to the "Shop Expendables and Disposable Fund"'

It works like this. They will do it or you leave you number.

Try it. "

Never thought of that, thanks man. Only thing is this is my car to get to and from work and school, so id be SOL without a car while they worked on it for me....

Old 01-16-2008, 02:03 AM

You know you talked ur monte down so much that i was expecting to look at the pictures and see bullet holes in the door panels. But seriously I think she looks really nice and seems like worth giving the lovin. Does it have the 3.1 or 3.8, the ls wheels kind of throw me off from figuring that out. I use to have one similar to yours in high school and loved it.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:14 AM
Photobucket

It has the 3.4 DOHC engine that came with the Z34's in 1995 thorugh 1997

Old 01-16-2008, 12:59 PM

ok your bud manticor just proved you are who we think you are. and making up a fake name isnt gonna prove anything so just go you're not welcome here

Old 01-16-2008, 01:13 PM

Finken and Manitcor are far from "buds". If they were friends, would Finken now be banned from MM and would Manitcor have gone through all this headache?

I know your pissed off because of finken, and I don't blame you, but that doesn't make every member on MM his "bud", nor does it make every one of us who posts there a bad person.

Some of us have been in the monte scene for years and are here because we love our cars and are enthusiastic about the actual monte carlo community regardless of what forum we call home the majority of the time. I've had my monte for over 6 years and have been active in monte forums the entire time I've owned it.

Forum drama happens,every single forum out there has hadsome jerks come on it from time to time who have nothing better to do than make fun of others.Someone is always an unwilling victim and yes, it sucks.Some people were just not raised correctly and don't know how to be decent human beings.

But at the end of the day, most of us are here because we actually do love our cars and the community. Sure there is going to be negativity sometimes, but those people who stoop to those levels are the ones that really have problems, not the ones they lash out at.

In the end, the only person's whose opinion really matters on a car is the owners. I love my car and my mods, and I did them because they make me happy. Does my car suit everyone's taste? Doubtful, but I don't require anyone else's opinion to be happy and don't take negativity to heart. Nobody should because at the end of the day its YOUR car and YOUR money.

I dunno, just my opinion on this...seen it happen on lots of forums...eventually things blow over.

Old 01-16-2008, 01:24 PM

my apoligises for using the term "buds" between the 2 of them

Old 01-16-2008, 01:33 PM

Hello SS Girl,
Thank you for your post, your thoughts, your words.
I appreciate that you have taken the time from your life
to share your peacefulthoughts on the subject.
I enjoyed reading the message in your post.
I'm sorry this conflict has happened, but it's over, and we
all must move on, and learn from the experience, so that it
will not happen again.`amen
Peace/Happiness to the reader of my words.
[align=center][/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][/align]

Old 01-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chris, I know you're upset, but seriously now. You need to stop and let cooler heads prevail.
Really!!! Admin Patrick is watching this situation.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:59 PM

ugh!

Old 01-16-2008, 04:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Thanks for watching our flanks SSGIRL, hope we can return the favor some day.

Quick Reply: Noob With Junk Monte, lol