New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New SS pics as promised

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 08:34 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: New SS pics as promised

Beautiful car.

Yeah, I thinkthe stripes really make it pop.

You're welcome to come over and do my car.
Did you buy the kit from your Chevy dealer or another source?

hey at least he was kool a bout it. we had a guy living next to us that used to plan his mowing around when i would wax mine. he was a real sweet heart. then he would watch out the window and laugh at me trying to get the green crap back off my car after he would weed eat next to it.

didnt matter if he had mowed that day or not if he knew i washed and waxed it he would weed eat.

Wow, you must live near me?

I've got a school teacher living next to me. This dude will throw dirt all over my car(s) any chance he get's when he mows.

You wouldn't believe the cloud of dust this guy creates with his mower.

I've seen him purposely set overtop of a bare spot in his yard for several seconds just to create a cloud of dust that somehow............ always finds it's way into my yard?????

We call him "Dirt Dude" because of his mowing technics.

"Dirt Dude" [sm=chairshot.gif]"Me"

Old 04-29-2007, 08:39 PM

LOL this was i guess the best thing i could come up with so that i really didnt ahrm anything just made him actually have to do some extra work. he was a phinatic about his yard. abotu the same as i was about my car LOL

He would scream at us if we had water on our side of the drive way where it might get in to his grass as it was car was water. LOL
Glad to hear ya have a good guy next to ya!!

Old 04-29-2007, 09:00 PM

hey R.J. do ya know when he mows? like every Sat or somethign?
if you can figure out some kind of pattren he has then you can Always water the hell out of your yard the night before so that the water will also hit his yard some.
This will make it so the dust will not fly near as much. and also will make it hard for him to mow.

I was nice, My step father and his prother had a guy do this to them all the time so they went out and got round up . and wrote stuff in his yard so when he waterd and mowed it it was real obviouse what they had done.

belive me it was not a nice set of words on the front lawn Either LOL

Old 04-30-2007, 03:02 PM
Monte Of The Month - April 2010 & Sep

car looks great.. congrats man

Old 04-30-2007, 03:20 PM
rj
15 Year Member

hey R.J. do ya know when he mows? like every Sat or somethign?
if you can figure out some kind of pattren he has then you can Always water the hell out of your yard the night before so that the water will also hit his yard some.
This will make it so the dust will not fly near as much. and also will make it hard for him to mow.

I was nice, My step father and his prother had a guy do this to them all the time so they went out and got round up . and wrote stuff in his yard so when he waterd and mowed it it was real obviouse what they had done.

belive me it was not a nice set of words on the front lawn Either LOL

Mickey,

There's a thought. [sm=crossbonesgif.gif]

But as for him having any kind of pattern, no. Other then throwing dirt all over my cars.

My parents have to close the garage door when he mows or the dust he creates will get in the house and all over their cars as well.

One thing I thought about doing to get back at him......... date his teenage daughter. [sm=icon_sneaky.gif][sm=exactly.gif]

Old 04-30-2007, 11:30 PM

ORIGINAL: rj
One thing I thought about doing to get back at him......... date his teenage daughter. [sm=icon_sneaky.gif][sm=exactly.gif]
Hehehe... that'll teach 'm. You could even turn it up & notch & become the deadbeat loafer boyfriend that never leaves[8D]