New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New owner in Georgia

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Default RE: New owner in Georgia

Nice ride! Looks like the sister to mine! I'm also a Georgian and keep up with the Monte sales locally. How long have you had this SC? I saw one just like it same mileage at a Loganville car lot, next thing I knew it wound up in either Buford or Norcross at another lot. I thought about it for my wife, but then I didn't want two the same color combo. Still looking for a Berry Red with Ivory interior, Low mileage SC and I'll dump her Mustang in a "Heartbeat".

Any way way you look at it it has the "Bulldawg" colors and I may see you cruising down the road one day. Mine is just like it with the "G" sticker on the rear glass.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:46 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Very niceride. First thing I'd do is tint the windows, but then that's the first thing we do to every vehicle, looks nice and helps protect the interior.

Old 08-21-2008, 10:32 AM

Odessadude,

I bet this is the one you were tracking; I got it from AMS Vans in Norcross on Tuesday. Iowe you a big fat thanks for not buying it before I could!

Do you live around Cobb Co.? I've seen a few black and silver Montes in the area but can't rememberif they had stickers or anything (I was too busy drooling and exclaiming to my fiancee how much I loved those cars...thankfully PRIOR to finding this one for sale).If you've got the money and inclination to do some repairs, Jordan Auto Sales on N. Cobb Pkwy near Dobbins AFBhad a 2002(?) #3 signature edition for sale on Monday.It's got some body damage and may or may not need some electrical work, but it could be a nice fixer-upper for the right person. I wouldn't expect anything super, it was astereotypical scary/scummyused car dealership.

We took a ride all the way around 285 last night with the roof open and the radio up to 11. What a joy it was!!!I wanted to drop the hammer a few times but I've seenway too many blue lights and stupid people going slow in the left lane on the highway of late.

If you seea car like yours with a pink pig on the driver's side rear windshield that's me. Honk and pull up. Unless I'm headed somewhere in a hurryI'd be happy to pull off at the next exit and catch up.

Dustybird3

Thank you for the compliments! I'm in lust with your car, butdon't let mine know, ok?[:-] Window tinting may very well be the first major upgrade, she's getting HOT HOT HOT inside.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:55 PM

Congrats! There's nothin like a black Monte. But I like silver too.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:50 PM

Well were at the opposite ends of the ATL I live in Walton County. I still make sales calls up your way and if I see your ride will have to try a street race up Cobb Parkway! Or if your heading to Athens maybe we will hook up on US 78 for an all out endurance race.