New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2020, 11:54 PM
1 Year Member
Default New Member

Hey guys my name is Hunter and I am from North Carolina. I just recently sold my truck that I got when I was sixteen to get a car. I searched for about 3 weeks when my dad came across an old friend who had bought this Monte Carlo brand new off the lot. I bit at the deal and had to get it. Its a 2005 SS with the supercharger. I am currently 18 years old and go to college 4 days out the week and mow lawns with my dad. I joined because I did all the modifications to my truck such as audio system (with alot of help from dad), leveling kit, headlights, taillights, custom exhaust work and welding, and much more. I plan to do alot to this car because I just cant keep it stock, its not in me. But I look forward to conversing with all of you that are still active!

Old 09-17-2020, 10:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool

Originally Posted by doit4dale
Hey guys my name is Hunter and I am from North Carolina. I just recently sold my truck that I got when I was sixteen to get a car. I searched for about 3 weeks when my dad came across an old friend who had bought this Monte Carlo brand new off the lot. I bit at the deal and had to get it. Its a 2005 SS with the supercharger. I am currently 18 years old and go to college 4 days out the week and mow lawns with my dad. I joined because I did all the modifications to my truck such as audio system (with alot of help from dad), leveling kit, headlights, taillights, custom exhaust work and welding, and much more. I plan to do alot to this car because I just cant keep it stock, its not in me. But I look forward to conversing with all of you that are still active!
Hi Hunter.
Welcome to the Monte Carlo Forum when you can show us some pictures of the car.