New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

new to me...awesome vehicle

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010 | 10:44 AM
|
Default monte carlo sticker

my windshield has no window sticker on it?where can i get one?also looking for a trunk liner...ss style..for the lid.and i have no cert. of authenticity?

Old 04-30-2010 | 12:11 PM
|
Default help

i have no cert. of auth. with my new ,used, 04 monte.where do i get one,its lost....i got it from a dealer in upstate ny...also i need to activate the on star...but i guess i need a digital upgrade?

Old 04-30-2010 | 12:14 PM
|
Default new options

looking for a trunk lid insert...says ss on it...and a steering wheel cover

with dale jr on it.where can i get these?and a windshiel monte carlo sticker across the top.....?

Last edited by ladderman100; 04-30-2010 at 12:15 PM. Reason: added a statement
Old 04-30-2010 | 12:37 PM

welcome to the forum!

Old 04-30-2010 | 04:23 PM
15 Year Member

Welcome and i see you want a trunk liner, go into the group/commercial for sale category and have yourself a nice surprise.

Old 04-30-2010 | 09:01 PM

Welcome to the site and even tho I am not a Dale Jr owner...I agree with all that was said. Mine boost gauge reads between -9 to -7 at idle but when I put the pedal down I watch the gauge go from neg to pos real quick. Something that I have noticed about this gauges is that they have a delay. But anyways enjoy your Monte.

Old 04-30-2010 | 09:50 PM

Post us some pics of that BAD BOY!!! Go #8!!

I notice my boost gauge is usually in the neg to... but the gauge is WAY off anyway... I don't see this car getting over 10psi of boost, that's a lot of boost. But once you get on the highway, the takeoff is AMAZiNG!!

Check out Jarheadbob's trunk liners... Eventually I plan on getting a "custom" #8 trunk liner from him... But I have a few other mods lined up first. There was a guy selling window stickers on here, but I think he's sold out... If you have a sign shop in your town, they can hook you up. When I purchased my Dale Jr., the window sticker was still in a box in the trunk... so technically THAT was my first mod! The other things you might want are Dale Jr rubber floor mats or # 8 valve covers... If you check my introduction thread, there have been a ton of guys helping me find all things Dale Jr.

AND... IT'S A MUST!!! Check out an additional thread on diecast models. I just picked up on eBay, a Dale Jr. 1:18 scale diecast... I LOVE IT!! I told EVERY Dale Jr. owner to pick one up, they are FABULOUS! Ebay is a great source for any other mods your are looking for. Along with ZZPerformance, 3800performance and PFYC.com.... some GREAT items for your car. Let us know what else you plan on doing, and dont forget PICTURES!!!

Not sure who you have to go throught for your certificate of authenticity, I assume your local chevy dealer may assist you. But you might end up paying a lot more for it then you'd like. I have my certificate, my Dale Jr. brouchure and my window sticker all framed. It was a HUGE selling point when I purchased my car. I found a cheaper Dale Jr., but it didn't have the certificate and it didn't have a clean carfax...

Did I say to post some pics yet?? :P

WELCOME to the forum!!

Old 05-01-2010 | 05:19 AM
15 Year Member

Member Tim the Jarhead also can make you a windshield banner, no problem!

Old 05-01-2010 | 11:15 AM
|
Default thanks

Originally Posted by #2627
Post us some pics of that BAD BOY!!! Go #8!!

I notice my boost gauge is usually in the neg to... but the gauge is WAY off anyway... I don't see this car getting over 10psi of boost, that's a lot of boost. But once you get on the highway, the takeoff is AMAZiNG!!

Check out Jarheadbob's trunk liners... Eventually I plan on getting a "custom" #8 trunk liner from him... But I have a few other mods lined up first. There was a guy selling window stickers on here, but I think he's sold out... If you have a sign shop in your town, they can hook you up. When I purchased my Dale Jr., the window sticker was still in a box in the trunk... so technically THAT was my first mod! The other things you might want are Dale Jr rubber floor mats or # 8 valve covers... If you check my introduction thread, there have been a ton of guys helping me find all things Dale Jr.

AND... IT'S A MUST!!! Check out an additional thread on diecast models. I just picked up on eBay, a Dale Jr. 1:18 scale diecast... I LOVE IT!! I told EVERY Dale Jr. owner to pick one up, they are FABULOUS! Ebay is a great source for any other mods your are looking for. Along with ZZPerformance, 3800performance and PFYC.com.... some GREAT items for your car. Let us know what else you plan on doing, and dont forget PICTURES!!!

Not sure who you have to go throught for your certificate of authenticity, I assume your local chevy dealer may assist you. But you might end up paying a lot more for it then you'd like. I have my certificate, my Dale Jr. brouchure and my window sticker all framed. It was a HUGE selling point when I purchased my car. I found a cheaper Dale Jr., but it didn't have the certificate and it didn't have a clean carfax...

Did I say to post some pics yet?? :P

WELCOME to the forum!!
ill get you some...its just the same as the others...red with black stripes...
stock gm mags.......

i really need to find a cert. of authenticity and what my number is?help
it was bought from salisbury of scotia ny...which is now gone.......

i m always on ebay...ive already got a action 1/18th...its cool...just like mine....except no moon roof

Old 05-01-2010 | 06:23 PM

Be sure to take down your VIN number and contact Chevrolet, either by phone, email... Or contact ANY Chevrolet dealership and tell them your predicament. There must be a registry of these cars with the VIN number and the car's production number. I take it you don't have ANY documentation of the automobile, do you?

Quick Reply: new to me...awesome vehicle