New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New guy from NJ

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 01:11 PM
Thumbs up Thanks for posting/sharing

You sure have some great auto toys

Old 05-16-2016, 01:25 PM
AlV

Thanks!
LOL The Dart has been a 3 year project to restore .

The Red Corvette and Monte Carlo kind of inherited. Both very nice Cars But unfortunately, I have to sell some stuff.

The Red Corvette is a 70 that has a crate 350 in it now. IT was a show car at one time that won awards at the OLD Nassau Colosseum. IT had a blower that has since been removed. The Paint and Body are in really good shape. It has a body kit on it with a tilt front End and Gold leaf. There is a plaque in the engine and it is signed by some Corvette engineers.

The 1970 Monte Carlo has a roll bar installed. Power Windows, steering and brakes. Rally wheels with BF Goodrich 255 in front 275 in back.

Engine is a Chevy 396/402 with headers.
Transmission is a Super T10 4 speed with a new clutch.
Rear 12 bolt posi with 2.73 gears geared up for the street

Unfortunately, I have to sell some stuff, such is life.

Old 05-16-2016, 01:36 PM

Thanks for your reply & information on your super cars.

It's sad that you had to sell some of them & parts I call it the roller coaster of life with all it's up's and downs.

I've found that the more you have the more $'s you need to maintain and keep. I hope that things get better for you & that you can enjoy the nice cars that you have remaining.

It's great that you have the knowledge to take care of your machines. Look forward to your future posts. Thanks again for sharing

Old 05-16-2016, 04:52 PM

to be honest your gen of monte is hard to come by and is a gem if I had it I would keep it and drive it as much as possible on the weekends. but other than that welcome

Old 05-16-2016, 07:12 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the site

Old 05-17-2016, 06:21 AM
AlV

Originally Posted by monte07
to be honest your gen of monte is hard to come by and is a gem if I had it I would keep it and drive it as much as possible on the weekends. but other than that welcome
Thanks! It's a great looking car for sure. Thing is it's just not getting much attention and I hate to see it sit. I've got a project finishing and another about to start. Dont get me wrong.. It's a good problem to have lol I just don't see me getting to the Monte any time soon.