New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New to the Group

Old 06-15-2019, 11:47 AM
Talking New to the Group

Good day all,

My name is Barry Unger. I live in Jacksonville Fl. I am from NJ and have lived in NYC, Chicago, San Diego, Iowa and NC. Hobbies include baseball fan, fishing, hiking, camping and boating. I love to drive fast and love to push down on the pedal only when I am on a safe straight away.( like in South Dakota where the buffalo roam) I do love the way my car handles in the mountains as well. I don't drink or use any mind altering substances when driving or otherwise. Life is good and love to drive my SS it is a road car not used in the city. So as the say I'm from Jersey how do you like me far

Old 06-15-2019, 01:37 PM

Welcome to the forums Barry

Old 06-16-2019, 09:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome Barry!

Old 06-16-2019, 10:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by BarryU View Post
Good day all,

My name is Barry Unger. I live in Jacksonville Fl. I am from NJ and have lived in NYC, Chicago, San Diego, Iowa and NC. Hobbies include baseball fan, fishing, hiking, camping and boating. I love to drive fast and love to push down on the pedal only when I am on a safe straight away.( like in South Dakota where the buffalo roam) I do love the way my car handles in the mountains as well. I don't drink or use any mind altering substances when driving or otherwise. Life is good and love to drive my SS it is a road car not used in the city. So as the say I'm from Jersey how do you like me far
Welcome to the Monte Carlo Forum Barry,
I spent several months in NJ during the Sandy aftermath, this is the land of toll roads, they should change the Garden state thing on the Plates to Toll road state Lol. But I am certain there are others as equally bad for tolls.

Last edited by drivernumber3; 06-17-2019 at 08:16 AM.
Old 06-17-2019, 07:40 AM

Welcome!! Hey, im in chicago!

Old 07-02-2019, 08:22 AM

Welcome!!

Old 07-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2016
5 Year Member

Welcome to MCF, Barry! I was born/raised in Chicago. Show us that ride when you can!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.