New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Howdy

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 09:48 AM
Default Howdy

New guy here just dropping in to say hey . Hey.I have a 2006 Monte that I have already been cross country in . Love it . I did race a porche in Arizona through the hills at 110 . It handled great and had more peddle. I do have one Question . the low tire pressure guage light is on and the guages are wrong . I have manually checked them . how do I reset them? I'll search the forum to see if this is a common problem. KMc

Old 07-23-2007, 10:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: Howdy

hey, welcome to the site, i'm not sure on how to reset those sensors, it could be a faulty sensor though

Old 07-23-2007, 01:19 PM

Take it to the dealer and have them do the update for the remote and tire pressure monitor system. There is a TSB out for it
They will repair it free of charge

Old 07-23-2007, 01:37 PM

[align=center]Hi Kent, [/align][align=center]Welcome to the MCF[/align][align=center]I would call your dealer, in reference tohow to reset[/align][align=center]your computer.[/align][align=center]Please post some pictures of your Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]Look forward to your future post.[/align][align=center]Wish you good luck on fixing yourproblem..Be patience,[/align][align=center]and one of our members, may have the answer.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Kent, when I clicked you Yahoo link, I got the below[/align][align=center]message [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Yahoo! Groups [/align]
You've reached an Age-Restricted Area of Yahoo! Groups
[align=center][/align]
SpaceRider not permitted
[align=center][/align]
( I can never get into those X-Rated Sites : )
[align=center][/align]
I was unable to connect : (
[align=center][/align]
`Space
[/align][/align]

Old 07-23-2007, 04:49 PM

Hi BullmooseKMc,

Glad you found the MCF, So Far I Love this forum, lots of friendly people, and lots of good advice.

Hope to see more of you round here.

Mike

Old 07-23-2007, 06:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hello BullmooseKMc from Texas.Welcome to the MC Forum. Plenty of useful and useless info here. Please use the search engine, and post some pics.
For sure take it to the dealer for resetting the computer.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2319272

Old 07-24-2007, 11:30 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Welcome to the web site. When do we get to see your Monte?

Do as the other's have suggested and take the car to the dealer. Have them do a re-set so the gauges are accurate. I had to have mine done as wellwhen I bought my '06 LTZ.

Old 07-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Monte Of The Month - April 2010 & Sep

don't the 2006 have a reset button through the radio?? on the 2000 - 2005 you could reset it through the radio, or by turning the lights on 3 times with the ignition set to ACC.

Old 07-25-2007, 01:35 AM

Welcome to our little part of the WWW
If you need help just let us know. If you know something that will help the rest of us out join in....

Old 07-27-2007, 08:52 PM

KMc, I've personally had that problem thrice now. First time brought it in for that and the weak keyless entry range, and that was fixed, now it's happenin again. They did an update for the DIC... with the computer I guess, and uploaded it, but it's still happening, so I'll be bringing it in yet again sometime soon.... sigh.... why can't they just do it rite the first time?

Quick Reply: Howdy