New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

How to post photos here

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 05:36 AM
Default breaking upper surport mounts

help needed.have 2000 ss pace caredition I have changed all the mounts ,uppers lower tranny but it still breaks the passenger side upper one that attached to the motor.have bought only from dealership..pot metal went to dealership in las vegas asks parts dept about it the guy said they sell alot of them and sent me to serv.dept there was told they hadn't run across anything like that never heard such a thing..confused and lost what to do ..whatcan I do open 4 help

Old 12-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Default Picture size

Originally Posted by MC2K
Thanks Mickey. I will check the picture this weekend when I'm at home and let you know. Can you see the picture I put of my Monte Carlo in Post #3? I think it came out too big. What I was trying to do is to get a picture similar to that one but under my name on the left had side, just like the way you have yours. What am I doing wrong???

MC2K
How do I post pictures in a larger size? All pictures are uploaded from my computer, they're jpg format, but I don't know how to make them larger when they're posted on the various Forum pages. Help!

Old 02-24-2011, 08:30 AM
Question ?

For some reason I cant upload a picture up here. When I go to additional options all I c is: Miscellaneous Options, Thread Subscription, and Rate Thread. I dont see anything else and I really wanna put some pictures of my Monte up cuz I feel left out like a *****....

Old 02-24-2011, 09:33 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by adiMonster
For some reason I cant upload a picture up here. When I go to additional options all I c is: Miscellaneous Options, Thread Subscription, and Rate Thread. I dont see anything else and I really wanna put some pictures of my Monte up cuz I feel left out like a *****....

Sorry about that. This announcement will explain better:

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/an...t.php?f=4&a=19

Old 02-24-2011, 11:45 AM

ok. i got it now. I appreciate the clear up. in that case, Pix coming soon

Old 05-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Default 88 monte carlo ss for sale

my car was never winter driven always stored in garage now has garage rash from kids owned from new thought some one might want it? been off the road from 1998 was going to restore but not able just want to sell interior is mint 136,000 km original started doing work found out not so capable have purchased new car need the space if interested call P416-473-5990 or contact at butcherer@rogers.com for info or pictures

Old 05-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Default I'm New To The Forum

Tell me what you think of J.O.S.E. (Jealous Ones Still Envy) my MC!!! Check out more pics here >>> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3860586/2000-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss-coupe-2d

Last edited by djazulay; 05-23-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:53 AM

Awsome find thanks for sharing it!

Old 11-24-2011, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
If you want the full sized pic to appear inside the post, you'll need to cut and paste the pic from another site, or link the pic from an image hosting site.

Personally, I don't have a problem either way. Keep in mind though. If you paste the full size pic into the post, a lot of times its wider than the screen. This forces people to constantly have to scroll the screen left and right to read peoples posts. Which can get annoying when there are long messages.

Very nice looking pics by the way!
This is kinda annoying, I haven't seen any other vBulletin sites work like this.

I can't really post any photo-bucket pics without breaking people's computer screens with the resolution being too large, is there any way to re-size it within the post without having to re-upload the pic? The edit post gives me a place to click and drag to re-size, but it doesn't save. All I want to do is show a thumbnail, but my pics are hosted online already.

Old 11-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by All Star
This is kinda annoying, I haven't seen any other vBulletin sites work like this.

I can't really post any photo-bucket pics without breaking people's computer screens with the resolution being too large, is there any way to re-size it within the post without having to re-upload the pic? The edit post gives me a place to click and drag to re-size, but it doesn't save. All I want to do is show a thumbnail, but my pics are hosted online already.
The post of mine that you quoted is out dated. This thread is one of the threads that originated on the old MonteCarloForum.com before we started using vBulletin. The old forum used outdated software that was a pain to work with. We changed to the new vBulletin operated forum in early 2009.

Posting pictures here on MCF is the same as other forums using vBulletin.

I use photobucket also. It's been a while since I editted a picture on photobucket. But I believe if you log into your account and move your mouse over the picture, it gives you some options. One of the options should be edit. Clicking on edit will bring you into another screen where you can do various things to your picture. I think (not 100% sure) you can re-size in the edit screen. I know you can set your upload options to automatically resize during the upload. But that means having to re-upload the picture.

You can also attach pictures to your posts by uploading to the forum in your reply. Quick reply doesn't allow you to do this. You have to click the "Reply" or "Quote" buttons in order to attach a picture in your post.

Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: How to post photos here