New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

How to post photos here

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Default How to post photos here

My name is Jim Logan.
I have been a member here for a while but never really used the forums. Now i"ve started to use them much more and i would like to put a picture of my jag in my signiture.
can someone please tell me how to do this.

thanks,
Jim

Old 07-20-2009, 09:46 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the forum Jim!

Rather than type everything out again, here's a link to a thread that addresses your problem.

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12542

Old 08-30-2009, 12:21 AM

First time on forum

Attached Thumbnails How to post photos here-100_1846.jpg   How to post photos here-100_1850.jpg  
Old 01-14-2010, 08:10 PM

hey to anybody looking to reduce their image sizes to fit on here, here is a website i went to that allowed me to do this for free and with no spam and crap. www.picresize.com

Old 04-14-2010, 09:25 AM

what is the DPI of the photo your trying to get posted? If it is over 100 lower it to at least 75. do not go anythign less then 70. otehr wise the photo startes getitng real grainy and or hard ot see.

if this is not the case and is in order.
then Crop the image to a 4x5 or a 5x4 size in your choice of software.
I happen to use photoshop CS due to work i am more familuar with it. so i cant help you with paint. (havent used it for so long i dont even have it on my puter )

but for the most part if it is 5x4 4x5 or even a 4x6 6x4 size and 70 DPI up to 100DPI then you should be good to go.
to find out before you up load it.
go to threw everythign like normal but when you find the photos you wan tto load put your mouse on them and right click go to properties. and see the file size it has to be in Jpeg format and smaller then the requierd size of the site. this gose for most fourms out on the net today.

Let me know if you have any more issues . or like i said let me knwo and or email it to me and i can see about getting it to the right size for ya.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:31 AM
Default How to post photos here

To get the full sized pic in your post, upload the pic into your post as usual. This will give you a thumbnail pic. Click OK and post your message with the attachment. So far you will have your post, but not a large version of your pic. Click on the attachment link. This will open a new browser window with the large version of your pic. Right click on the large pic, and click copy. Go back to your post and click on edit. Then in the edit screen put the cursor where you want the large pic to go, and right click and paste the large pic into your edited post. When you're done, click OK to finish editting your post. You should now have your post with the large pic and the attachment link at the bottom.

I should add, if you intend on putting pics in your replies, don't use Fast Reply. Use the New Reply button under the last post in the thread. For whatever reason, posting pics doesn't always work in Fast Reply.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:04 AM
Default would like to post pics

Hi,
To the administrator. Im a new member. I would like to post pics. It looks like I dont have privledges to post. I cannot find the option to upload my pics as described in this thread. Can you check to see if I have the correct privledges.

Thanks
Chris

Old 06-18-2010, 05:46 AM
Default Hello and Welcome

Just testing new sig

Old 09-14-2010, 10:14 PM

I don't have the additional option to add a photo. It also won't let me view attached pictures???????

Old 12-13-2010, 05:20 AM

tried the new reply to load a pic not working for me

Quick Reply: How to post photos here