New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

hi im the FNG

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 04:42 AM
Default hi im the FNG

im new to the site an was thrilled to see a monte carlo forum site. needless to say i signed up in a hurry!!! Well im from San Antonio Texas but currently stationed in Oklahoma CIty. I work on the AWACS which is a boeing 707 with a big radar to watch the bad guys... I have been in the Air Force for about 3 years and love it. Just recently returned from a designated recess in the sandbox.... not to bad just always hot.. if there is anything you want to know about me or just want to chat let me know.. Thanks,
Chris

Old 10-06-2008, 07:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: hi im the FNG

Welcome Chris from OK! We LOVE our service men here (and women). I guess that is an assumption that you are male. Maybe thats not a good assumption! We are appreciative of the trials you are put through to keep our freedom free.
You didnt mention anything about your Monte Carlo. We are assuming you have one, but if not, thats OK, too. ANYONE is welcome here, ESPECIALLY our servicemen. ANY pics you got would be appreciated. (hint: upload pics to an off location site like photobucket, and link to them)

Old 10-06-2008, 07:57 AM

Hey Chris!! Thank-you also for serving for my freedom and my children's freedom. I've always believed even if you don't agree with the war you must stand behind the troops. If not, feel free to stand in front of them.

I used photobuckt to post my pics. I do need to know what an FNG is though.

~Jenna

Old 10-06-2008, 02:28 PM

Welcome fng, and thank you for your service, glad you made it back. Tell us more about your Monte.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:36 PM

Well FNG means Fing new guy. didnt meant to be overly vulgar. But thanks for all the support and appreciation. People like this is the reason i put my uniform on and go to work. I have a 2001 SS Limited Edition. All silver. Has a few problems im currently working on. Cant take a picture right now its rainy. wouldnt due the monte justice. I have a few aftermarket parts, custom intake, large port lower intake, high flow cat, flowmaster exaughst, and HID headlights. I love my monte and will get pics up as soon as the weather clears and i can give it a good wash.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:56 PM

ORIGINAL: gyolai

Well FNG means Fing new guy. didnt meant to be overly vulgar.
LOL!!!! I'm the FNGirl. And I already swore in one of my posts. So, vulgarity doesn't scare me!! Welcome aboard and thanks for the clarification on the FNG thing.

~Jenna

Old 10-06-2008, 05:48 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I appreciate the abbreviations for the vulgarity, because we consider ourselves "the ***** free zone", which also means we are family orientated, G rated, for those like Jenna's 13 yr old son, so they can get info without being consumed with flack and other comments unappropriate for such youngsters.
Thanks for your understanding.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:14 PM

yeah kinda why i used only the letters didnt want to make anyone mad

Old 10-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi and Welcome to the forum Chris. It took mea minute, but I figured out the letters. No problem.
Thank you for putting your life on the line for all of us. Our service men and women deserve all our thanks!
Two of our moderators are in the US Army. "SoCalSS" is from Cali, and "Mickey" is from Texas.

Have you made any mods to your Monte?

Old 10-07-2008, 11:46 AM

ORIGINAL: RocknSS04

I appreciate the abbreviations for the vulgarity, because we consider ourselves "the ***** free zone", which also means we are family orientated, G rated, for those like Jenna's 13 yr old son, so they can get info without being consumed with flack and other comments unappropriate for such youngsters.
Thanks for your understanding.
too bad they are gonna pick it up anyways! either it be on TV or radio

Quick Reply: hi im the FNG