New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hey people.

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Default RE: Hey people.

Yeah, I have a few names of some guys that said they were going to steal my tires so I am kind of thinking they did it. I filed a police report but they couldcare any less about it. But as soon asI know for sure,it's not going to be pretty.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:08 AM

well we all love our cars but dont do nething to drastic...not urself neways lol, the cops (as u say) may not care but take them some good evidence and they cant turn u away, if they do then take it into ur own hands lol

Old 11-10-2007, 11:10 AM

Yeah, It just sucks I go to work everyday to support my wife and kid. I work myself to death so I can afford something, and some lazy bum comes by, likes it and steals it.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:12 AM

[align=center]`Jeremy, sorry to read about your lose : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I do my very best, not 2 `be a violent person, but when someone[/align][align=center]takes from me, or hurt's someone I care for, then it's time4 athrow `down : ) (As Member `Chris says : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I do hope that law enforcement can find the dirtbags, and[/align][align=center]let the justice system put them in2 a cage.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My grandfather's teach'ing 2 `Space[/align][align=center]"Think B-4 U `act", or U could be the one in a Cage"[/align][align=center]One of my friend's brother's is now doing time, for beating the zhit outa[/align][align=center]a dude that stole from his ride....Now, that Sucks, 4-Sure.[/align][align=center]We Wish U better Luck in your Future...[/align][align=center]Guard Dog ? Maybe ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-10-2007, 11:17 AM

I keep it pulled up under my carport now, and a motion light on it. I think after I shave the door handles I won't have anymore problems. I have the windows completely blacked out. So hopefully since they can't see in they won't take a chance of breaking the glass to get into it.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:29 AM

the motion light is a good deterant...after my tires were slashed we put one up and had no problems after that

Old 11-10-2007, 11:46 AM

I just bought my house, but the first thing on my list to do now is put a chainlink fence up.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:30 PM

yah not only do u have to worry bout ur car but if ur cars gettin ripped off idworring bout my family 2

Old 11-10-2007, 01:09 PM

Yeah, It's pretty bad when you have to lock your house down like Fort Knox just to keep the ones you love and your belongings safe.

Old 11-10-2007, 01:12 PM

Anyways since I have a few of your hear I need to ask you all a question. Right now in my car I have a 390 can shaft. I am wanting to put a edlebrock highrise intake with two 450 cfm carbs on it. Some guy at work said my cam wouldn't be able to handle it....what's your thoughts on it?

Quick Reply: Hey people.