New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Help

Old 09-13-2018, 10:02 AM
Default Help

So I have a 7th gen 06 Monte Carlo and I have some very interesting questions.....

my first question is that on the back of my Monte it shows the badge LT which I mean ok right but you pop the hood and the cover says itís the 3900 v6 which is what I think it is.....
it has more power than the normal montes that Iíve seen and rode in but itís never been in an accident so why would a 3900 engine cover be on the LT and I donít know if someone rebadged it....... I read through the manual and it didnít say much about the actual engine or what it is so does anyone have any ideas???

Old 09-13-2018, 10:26 AM

The badge on the back of your car "LT" is a option package the car came with from the factory, I'm sure you have seen the SS badge on others cars . Under the hood the cover your referring to is with the 3900 is basically a beauty cover, the 3900 is just telling you the engine size in cubic centimeters
but your probably more use to hearing the engine called a 3.9 V6 Welcome to the forums.

Old 09-17-2018, 02:01 PM

Heyuh welcome.. Like the username..

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.