New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello from Xander of Hypnosis World for Adults

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 08:36 AM
Default Hello from Xander of Hypnosis World for Adults

Hello everyone

Firstly allow me to introduce myself. I am Xander, Hypnotist, and I have decided to join this forum to not only to inform people of my exclusive services, but also to perhaps find fellow members that I could work with.

So why hypnosis fetish?

Well consider this. Many people will either go through their whole lives thinking I wish I did this, or experienced that but are too inhibited to do so. They don't want to go to a "fetish party" because they maybe feel intimidated, or they lack of experience and knowing will make matter worse.

Of course, in many instances, there are those who will turn to alcohol and drugs to remove inhibitions or to "improve the experience", which usually leads to making matters worse.

With hypnosis anything, any experience, any sensation can be as real and as intense as you can imagine, times 10!

There is no risk of hangover, or other substance abuse. You can specify 100exactly what you want, and the ground rules can be set. Trying to do that when "out on the town".

Most of my clients are ordinary folk. Indeed many have high profile positions. They do not want to harm anyone, or be unfaithful or anything like that. They want to have fun, to be blown away, and live their lives to the full. In the past they might have been too shy to say what they want, and of course that is one area that I can help.

What is also true, is that many couples have come to me to spice up their love life. They do not want the fun and excitement to go, they do not want to see other people, put simply they just don't simply want to be together because it helps pay the bills.

With my hypnosis, if you can think of it...ask for it. Never forget, regardless of how things are, this is the best lifetime you are ever going to have. It is your choice whether you would use my services.

Hypnosis is not "losing control". Alcohol will do a better job of that! Remember I am a full time professional, offering a service that is somewhat unique and I want you to receive the full benefits, and given all the grim news we have been hearing over the years, why not have some fun in your life! Surely you deserve it.

Many thanks for reading my introduction, and I am looking forward to meeting new friends.

Xander Hypnotist
http://www.HypnosisFetish.net

Old 12-18-2008, 05:17 PM
Default RE: Hello from Xander of Hypnosis World for Adults

hmmm u and i arent gonna get along...y the **** would u come to an auto forum to sell hypnosex, that is just stupid. u might get someone to check out ur website cuz i just said hypnosex but seriously you came here to try and sell people erotic dreams that u create in their head and they pay u out the *** for it. wtf people arent waiting for you to come and say hey this is great u get to cheat but not really so ur significant other cant be mad at u! cuz its only a dream! it doesnt happen...try tellin that to ur partner and c what they say...altho ur website made me think, i wonder could a woman handle an intense orgasm for a full minute or would they beg for it to stop (taken from his website) hell u can even spell "fulfill" on ur website so screw that if id ever trust u...just get the **** out

Old 12-18-2008, 05:17 PM

ill prolly get put on time out for this...

Old 12-18-2008, 08:41 PM

go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-19-2008, 07:18 AM

Dear Xander,
Can you help me with my Monte Carlo Forum
addiction ?
I have been working 7 nights a week for the last three years,
and when I get `off in the morning after consuming vast
amounts of that evil drink (coffee), I log on2 the MCF
and can`t seen to get `off : )
Is there any pills that I can take to improve my performace ?
or will Hypnosis break me of this time consuming `task ?
I use to always go to X rated sites until I was banned, plus
I had to get glasses from click`in 2 much : ) It felt good,
but it was exhausting....
Please let me and other members know `if you can assist us
in our intense addictions.
I really need to find ~ get a `Life.
Thank You, Love `Space
Oh, do you have any X rated pic`s you can send me : ) ?

Old 12-19-2008, 07:30 AM

Evil HypnoToad!