New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello...newbie here

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 07:51 PM

hahaha this guy is funnie.

i called this one girl was dating a chick on accidnt (not really =])

i have yet to hear the end of it. lol

Old 11-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Intimidator_Monte05
Sorry no pictures, long story, but the girlfriend won't let me have a camera after I posted some, errr, shall we say revealing pictures of her on the internet. I told her I was just braggin about her abilities, but well, you know how chicks can be

I have a 3.0 pulley, open cone, e-bay headers(i forget which brand), and run an open exhaust(yes, I am a redneck), colder t-stat, tune. I bought the car used with mods, so I don't really know everything the car has, but is is way faster than my old Stang.

Greg
wow you run a 3.0 pulley with just those mods^^^^? i like to see pic of the engine bay. you don't know if the car have cam, pp heads or intercool?

Last edited by nemesis; 11-20-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Hey, I am who am I...
My bad! allow me to climb back into the sand box, I'll play niice you see like you I was attempting to complement your first post. I did note you didn't use such adornments like *** , *** or *** not even the ole lady. I apolagies if I caused your feathers to become ruffeld we have differing views on complemeentary referances towards woman, having two daughters one in college and the youngest sixteen who does lurk thru the forum from time to time, I may just be a bit sensative and thats who I am

Last edited by ChibiBlackSheep; 11-23-2009 at 10:01 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:56 PM

lol, quite an interesting thread.
Also, i don't think he has an Intimidator; i believe he stated that it was an 05.
He is the self proclaimed "intimidator" ...maybe with the ladies/*****/******/ :P or w/e pet names he has for them. (not to offend any of the femme members here)
Maybe's he's made his Monte a unique intimidator, but we need pics to prove it lol

Old 11-20-2009, 10:07 PM
2009 Monte Of The Year

Been lurking a while...good info here.

I have an 05 with a few mods.

I'm down in Florida....Intimidator country!!!!

Greg B.
ok i see now

Old 11-21-2009, 09:39 AM

Its an Orange 05, not an Intimidator model...I don't even know if is the original paint, I doubt it as the car has some battle scars. I want to customize it myself. I know a guy who does airbrushing....he's working on designing an Intimidator airbrush on it. He claims he can get blood from Dale Jr for it and mix itin the paint. That would be awesome, though I think he is full of it. I told him fine, but I'm not paying anny extra for it.

As for the mods, I have been reading up, and it seems like this might be too much pulley for the mods it has. Maybe I'll look in the oil cap and see if I can tell if it has rockers. That sputter at the top of second makes me think it detonating, but since my hearing sucks so bad and that fact I only have resonators on it makes it a little hard to hear. I had the car scanned and the guy at autozone said everything looks good.

Jarhead...and I call you that affectionately, I have a bunch of friends who serve....I took no offense to your post at all, I even reread it and thought, what the heck is he apoliging for.

Oh, I got a PM from someone on hear about my language...sorry for it...sometimes my moutn and fingers work before my brain....has gotten me in more trouble than I care to share. Though there was this one time, I was with my girlfriend when she used to work at Rachels....if you haven't been to Rachels in West Palm Beach, I hgihly recoommend it. Damnit...now I forgot what I was goona say..the damn phone rang. Anyway...Rachels is a fun place....still can't remember. I hate brain farts.

Someone asked where I am from...Palm Beach County, FL...the 561 yo!! at least thats what the kids call it. Crap, the darn phone is ringin again....later

Old 11-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Jarhead...and I call you that affectionately, I have a bunch of friends who serve....I took no offense to your post at all, I even reread it and thought, what the heck is he apoliging for.

"sarcasim".....and i believe you can get you point accross and mask the language without offending the most prudest axx or the ears/eye's of the innocent with the overprotectant parent. when I first read the post it seemed more like a clubgp or car doe main post heer ME G... that is what I find to be what I like the most of this forum is that more is passed on between the members like info and great comments not "rate my sled and I'll do you. A group in communication with each other not seeing who can one up the next. I'm fairly new as well and I'm sure you'll find many friends and helpful points within the group...watch
out for silver he already has his eye's on you. welcome to the post and maybe your girl will allow you to post some pics of the Monte if she can be in the shots ....Check with Mike "chibiblacksheep" on the air brushing for the Intimidator I recall him throwing in a gen 6 monte with the axx end air brushed with a trib to dale sr. anyways truce Jarhead.

Last edited by jarheadbobandmax; 11-21-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
lol, quite an interesting thread.
Also, i don't think he has an Intimidator; i believe he stated that it was an 05.
He is the self proclaimed "intimidator" ...maybe with the ladies/*****/******/ :P or w/e pet names he has for them. (not to offend any of the femme members here)
Maybe's he's made his Monte a unique intimidator, but we need pics to prove it lol

ohh got cha yeah i didnt think they made the initimidator model in 05. so he's a poser like me lol. hey i'm female and i'm not offended,,,yet

and omg blood from junior...that's kinda gross

Old 11-21-2009, 12:59 PM
2009 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by jarheadbobandmax
watch
out for silver he already has his eye's on you.
bring dat bad azz ss of yours to da chi boi...... just kidding, but seriously when i read your introduction i was like wow who is dude and what's up with the language. i am kinda new on the forum too. i'm not the most popular guy in here either probably have few members hate my gut as well, but i do respect every member here whether they like me or not.

i read your racing story and i think it uncall on your comments, not everybody have the money or modded up L67 like me and you but i did worked my @ss off for my mods and i'm still not happy as of yet. if you look around there's only few members that are heavily modded and most are N/A or stock. if my mc is stock and i beat an V8 station wagon, Hell yeah i'm gonna post, lol. not trying to make this thread sound like a jerry springer show, but i'll stop here. nice to meet you and hope to read more of your V8 killer story.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by silverbullitt
bring dat bad azz ss of yours to da chi boi...... just kidding, but seriously when i read your introduction i was like wow who is dude and what's up with the language. i am kinda new on the forum too. i'm not the most popular guy in here either probably have few members hate my gut as well, but i do respect every member here whether they like me or not.

i read your racing story and i think it uncall on your comments, not everybody have the money or modded up L67 like me and you but i did worked my @ss off for my mods and i'm still not happy as of yet. if you look around there's only few members that are heavily modded and most are N/A or stock. if my mc is stock and i beat an V8 station wagon, Hell yeah i'm gonna post, lol. not trying to make this thread sound like a jerry springer show, but i'll stop here. nice to meet you and hope to read more of your V8 killer story.

ha just wait. i'm applying for this special college program for the navy and i'm gonna use the extra money to pay for mods for my car and i will so take you guys on whenever my car gets in better shape

Quick Reply: Hello...newbie here