New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 11:30 AM
1 Year Member

The number of times Ive visited this site I seem to always come across Michael's car and Ive gotten quite a few ideas from his. About mine though, its 100% stock 2006 LT. The only thing changed is the fresh paint job and the silver trim along the bottom. In regards to your list I dont know weather to pick magnaflows or flowmaster. Im kinda leaning towards the flowmaster super 44 series. Im not sure yet though. Im looking for the deepest sound possible. Just taking out the resonator is another option im considering as well. I could babble all day about what I want to do haha. But first on the list is window tint

Old 12-16-2013, 11:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to MCF! Always happy to see a new member!

Old 12-16-2013, 11:37 AM
1 Year Member

Thank you!

Old 12-16-2013, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by DA_MAN_WIT_A_PLAN
The number of times Ive visited this site I seem to always come across Michael's car and Ive gotten quite a few ideas from his. About mine though, its 100% stock 2006 LT. The only thing changed is the fresh paint job and the silver trim along the bottom. In regards to your list I dont know weather to pick magnaflows or flowmaster. Im kinda leaning towards the flowmaster super 44 series. Im not sure yet though. Im looking for the deepest sound possible. Just taking out the resonator is another option im considering as well. I could babble all day about what I want to do haha. But first on the list is window tint

Tint's a great 'mod 4>Sure...
Below is a poor vid, but it will give you some idea...(06 LT with Flows)

Old 12-16-2013, 11:52 AM
1 Year Member

That is exactly what Im looking for!! That deep purr should turn some heads. Great find. Unfortunately, the wallets pretty empty haha. Where did you find that vid? Could I get the specs somewhere?

Old 12-16-2013, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by DA_MAN_WIT_A_PLAN
That is exactly what Im looking for!! That deep purr should turn some heads. Great find. Unfortunately, the wallets pretty empty haha. Where did you find that vid? Could I get the specs somewhere?

Hi 'Ethan, I searched all over the World Wide Web * & found it on YouTube >
I just did a search on YouTube for a 3.5L with flows to see what I could find. Maybe Mod Michael has a vid of his exhaust with Mag's ? I will ask him next time he's online or you could PM him with a request.

p.s. Make sure U turn the right heads (not law enforcement heads 4>Real) LOL

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 12-16-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Strange you should mention yourfrom the Lansing area..as we have another member near lansing in Mason.... His name is Tadcaster on the forum and his real name happens to be Tad! He to has a killer super modified SS Monte Carlo that is pretty much a full custom job!

Tads 2006 SS Monte Carlo

Old 12-16-2013, 12:57 PM
1 Year Member

Wow David that is an amazing car! One of a kind! Its pretty cool that its in my area too. Im over in Charlotte. And @SpaceRider i clicked on that video and the guy didnt have any of his specs posted. I think ill shoot him a message and get a general idea of what it takes for that kind of project

Old 12-16-2013, 01:09 PM

Hi Ethan,
That vid I posted was made over 5 yrs ago.

In his comments he posted: (Blue below response)

yroczepp

4 years ago

is that the 3.5? i have an 07 lt same color with a 3.5

Eric Semper

3 years ago

Thats pretty cool man, its a little too quiet for me but i know the vid is always quieter than the actual thing. check out mine.

Andrew Bonang

4 years ago
Sorry for the lack of response. I dont use this account anymore. My new account is this one. Click on it and check the new vids. Yeah its a 3.5ls. Sounds like an 8 with these. I have new muffs and tips. Check it out and comment on that.

falcons55

5 years ago
hey how much did those cost you bro? i have an 07 lt

Andrew Bonang

5 years ago

Not much, I think the two flowmasters and the pipe was 200. Now the tips I have are stock froms from a GTP soon t be changed after this winter.

You're popular today > we are going to have to consider making you the New Member of the 'Day > WoW

Old 12-16-2013, 01:23 PM
1 Year Member

Well its because you guys have been responding and have been very friendly! Ive learned more in the last few hours than the whole time Ive had my car haha

Quick Reply: Hello!