New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hellloooo

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Default RE: Hellloooo

Hey Welcome and Congratulations on your new-to-you Monte Carlo! We all like pictures here so throw some on. Stop in here often, it's always fun and informative, and everybody's cool.

Old 03-05-2009, 06:29 PM

Well, I found out through calling Chevy that my car was 743 out of 1,401 made in 2003. They said they may be able to furnish a hard copy of the COA so hopefully they call me back and make it possible.

Thanks on the help and the welcome to the forums =)

I was going to take pictures today but it snowed... again... so tomorrow she gets detailed and then ppiiictures

Old 03-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

ORIGINAL: Taz

We were all pleasantly surprised when ChevySSgirl, Jamie Lynn, was successful recently. So maybe there is hope after all. Or maybe it just took a woman's touch to get them to co-operate.
i forgot to tell you guys, i got an official letter from GM in the mail the other day that states the following:

"This letter is to confirm that the vehicle identification number you have provided represents a 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Tony Stewart Signature Series. General Motors no longer manufactures this vehicle. This vehicle is production number 460 out of the 1020 produced."

then some blah blah blah about how to contact them if i have any questions, etc.

i am still waiting for the COA they said they'd send, they said it would be a couple of weeks so i'll wait a while and will probably call them back if i don't get it. i really would like a copy of the COA to keep in the car, but if not this is ok too.

Old 03-29-2009, 06:35 PM

So I got it, the official COA was delivered to me yesterday. I am pretty pleased about this, thanks to you who helped me.