New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Greetings people, I am awkward with introductions!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2018, 08:57 PM
Default Greetings people, I am awkward with introductions!

Now that that's out of the way, I guess I can say that I realized that I was a true enthusiast (meaning not just a kid excited he has his own car) with this car. The power of the supercharged Buick plant has gotten me into a decent amount of trouble before.

As for the car itself, it's a 2005 SS, meaning it is a factory supercharged car, and has most if not all options. Black-on-black-on-black, just like another forcibly-inducted 6 from the 80's. Looks hot (looks-wise), is hot (interior temperature during the summer-wise).

Sadly, the car has been ridden hard and put away wet, daily driven for a number of years because I'm an idiot, and has plenty of miles on it. Currently it's sitting put away with a failed TCC that screams like a banshee.

I know a few things about working on these and looking for parts (aftermarket and original) and I'll provide what little knowledge I can, but I'm sure there's people here that know more.

I mainly came here because I wanted to sell my Monte to someone that is able to give the old girl the TLC that I failed to do (and bodywork, to be forewarned) so come find me in the classifieds section if you have a welder and know what you're doing.

I'll be around.