New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

16 Year Old Monte Carlo Owner; My First Car

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Welcome to the site. My first car is also a Monte and im sure you will love it like i love mine. Im 16 also so its cool to see other new drivers getting Monte Carlos. Post some pictures of your car when you can.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Possum
Hi Camden, welcome to the Forum. You got a pretty good deal there, considering this is your first car! You can find emblems and decals at reflectiveconcepts.com and makingitdigital.net and Targrafix.com and http://shopnaioa.com. What kind of painting are you planning? I have a white 2007 LT and I want to paint it red, but everybody tells me it's better to buy a red car.

Thanks for the help!

Old 04-03-2011, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Jon
Welcome to the site. My first car is also a Monte and im sure you will love it like i love mine. Im 16 also so its cool to see other new drivers getting Monte Carlos. Post some pictures of your car when you can.
im tryin, but the website wont let me. and your 16 also? thats cool dont you love pulling into school and seeing everyone elses toyotas and moms camerys and saying, "haha, i have a sports car" XD

Old 04-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Jon

Originally Posted by Herlsy
I agree, I'm not your average 16 year old. I drive the speed limit and don't race XD
haha thats what i tell people too
but i have to say, my dad taught me a few tricks around the speed limit so im always above it, but its better to be safe than sorry! Try using photobucket or imageshack.us

Old 04-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Jon

Originally Posted by Herlsy
im tryin, but the website wont let me. and your 16 also? thats cool dont you love pulling into school and seeing everyone elses toyotas and moms camerys and saying, "haha, i have a sports car" XD
in my area, quite a few kids have brand new sportscars and luxury cars that their mommy and daddy bought them. I am Proud to say i worked a 3 summers and bought my car with the money i earned. And i know that most of those kids didnt work for theirs.
Did you buy yours yourself?

Old 04-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome... Sweet first ride...... Mine was a 1970 GTO Judge (one owner, my dad)... Take pride in it and it will take care of you... Good luck... By the way, mine's a white one, but feel free to browse, but don't let Chibi know... lol...

Old 04-03-2011, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jon
in my area, quite a few kids have brand new sportscars and luxury cars that their mommy and daddy bought them. I am Proud to say i worked a 3 summers and bought my car with the money i earned. And i know that most of those kids didnt work for theirs.
Did you buy yours yourself?
yup, ive been workin since i was 14. i spent a total of 1500 on myself, and spent 5000, on the car
and I come from a very rich and arogant town, everyones mommys and daddys buy them lexuses and hummers, its pathetic

Old 04-03-2011, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jon
haha thats what i tell people too
but i have to say, my dad taught me a few tricks around the speed limit so im always above it, but its better to be safe than sorry! Try using photobucket or imageshack.us
haha nice. i honestly admit that i sometimes drive at least 5 above the speed limit, but thats because everyone does XD

Old 04-03-2011, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Crusader SS
Welcome... Sweet first ride...... Mine was a 1970 GTO Judge (one owner, my dad)... Take pride in it and it will take care of you... Good luck... By the way, mine's a white one, but feel free to browse, but don't let Chibi know... lol...
nice i see uve got a nice hood, how much did it cost?

Old 04-03-2011, 09:48 PM

You have enough posts, you should be able to upload pictures now.

Quick Reply: 16 Year Old Monte Carlo Owner; My First Car