NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.
View Poll Results: Win Dale Jr ever win a ChampionShip ?
Yes, I think he will
7.14%
No, never.....
92.86%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Will Dale Jr ever win a Championship in NASCAR ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 11:10 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Will Dale Jr ever win a Championship in NASCAR ?

Hi MCF NASCAR MEMBER's

Do you think Dale `Jr will ever Win a NASCAR ChampionShip ?
Please vote about
=======================
Please post your reasons why you think he
will win one or why not ?

<CITE>racing-reference.info/driver/earnhda02</CITE> - Cached
=============================================
Member's, please remeber MCF Rule #3 when posting
here or in any thread/post...Thank You
2. While debating and discussion is fine, `Respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.

Last edited by Space; 09-07-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:12 AM

Our MCF NASCAR HISTORIAN
does think so

<TABLE id=post360390 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center itxtNodeId="372" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="373" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="375" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="391" itxtHarvested="0"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" itxtNodeId="392" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="393" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="394" itxtHarvested="0"><TD class=alt2 itxtNodeId="398" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD noWrap itxtNodeId="397" itxtHarvested="0">Cowboy6622 <SCRIPT type=text/javascript itxtBad="1" itxtNodeId="406"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_360390", true); </SCRIPT>

Monte Of The Month -- December 2008

</TD><TD width="100%" itxtNodeId="396" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap itxtNodeId="395" itxtHarvested="0">Join Date: Jun 2007

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="374" itxtHarvested="0"><TD id=td_post_360390 class=alt1 itxtNodeId="423" itxtHarvested="0"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1 itxtNodeId="427"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Jr. will never win a championship. He doesn't have the drive that Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Carl Edwards, Matt Kenseth, Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick, Brad Keselowski, and several otehr drivers have shown from year to year... he's just there, floating along.... where has he been since June? Maybe that's why Darrell Waltrip calls him Junebug... he's good until June!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
MCF NASCAR Fantasy Commisioner

1968 Ford Torino GT & 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

My driveway oil stain is bigger than yours.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
This POLL should create some activity & it will be
interesting to see what our Member's think & vote.
Look forward to reading your post on this subject.
Thanks
==================================
I Voted that I think he will win a Championship

Last edited by Space; 09-07-2011 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:16 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't think so not in his current state of driving . I know this may be unpopular with some people on here but it is how I feel he does not drive like his dad did maybe if he was broke and did not have all the corporate backing he has it would be different . I know when he had some thing to prove like to his dad and all the nay sayers he seemed to drive with more passion for the win
Let the I hate Blazed SS thread start now :0(

Old 09-07-2011, 11:23 AM

Hi Keith,
No Hate at `All...I appreciate your honest opinion and your time for making your post.

Again, I think it will be interesting to read the thoughts of our member's on this subject....The Pro's & the Con's...and the results of the Poll.

Thanks for your post 4-Sure...
I still think `if he gets the right team that fits his driving style that he will win...He proved it in the Nationwide Series, & I think he still has the talent..

I know he's not Dale Sr, but I think he has the hidden talent.

"So do I"

Old 09-07-2011, 11:30 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

I dont think he will he nvr runs consistant long enough to pull it off, he runs good but wen it get down to the end its like he gives up, he lacks focus to do it & tbh only reason i think hendrick is keeping him is cuz hes popular & can pull sponsers in cuz everyone buys stuff that has to do with him, thats my opinion on it all & just like Blazed SS im sure ill get haters

Old 09-07-2011, 11:35 AM

Hi `Mike, I respect your opinion, and I don't think you will be hated for posting your thoughts...
You & Keith didn't vote in the poll It's free & we won't charge you anything..
I still believe & you will not sway my opinion

You did make some great points on why Hendrick keeps him on the team...I'd like to see Dale Jr start his own team & see what happens...He has enough $ money to do `it 4-Sure

Old 09-07-2011, 11:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

I agree with Duane, Keith and Mike on this one. I would like to add He doesn't seem to recover well if he has a issue early in a race he is pretty much done for the day. I'll still root for him tho.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:30 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member

I was going to copy that post, but Space did it for me!

Old 09-07-2011, 12:52 PM

Hi `Duane,
It was your post that gave me the idea for this thread, plus I wanted to know what our other NASCAR Member's thought.
Plus it adds activity to our forum, and just like HENDRICK,
he needs sponsor's & so do we. Our Sponsor's look @ our activity & they love to see it...
Thanks for your post & your activity 4-Sure

Old 09-07-2011, 01:47 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

Thank you kid and everyone I would love to see him do it I always pull for the underdog but I just wish he was a little more motivated we have all watched NASCAR and know that some times its not the fastest car that wins it is the one that wants it the most or gambles it all on the win !!
LOL that is all I have to say on this one he is my wifes driver and many of our friends so we have this conversation often .
and for the record my driver was Dale Sr. growing up and watching it with my dad and then went to Jeff Gordan after 01 and he is my current driver still to this day it is kind of cool that they had such a rivalry on the track but off the track the were friends .

Quick Reply: Will Dale Jr ever win a Championship in NASCAR ?