NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Picks/NewHampshire/SunAfternoon

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 06:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Calling Jr names would be cool, but it has to work well and rhyme. Like Pony or Pyle. You could call him Pale Jr., but its just not so funny. I suppose he could afford to work on his tan more tho...

Old 09-18-2012, 08:34 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Of course you could just call him Fail Jr. Lets not take it all so personal guys. Obviously they are all qualified drivers no matter how much anyone hates them.

Old 09-18-2012, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Calling Jr names would be cool, but it has to work well and rhyme. Like Pony or Pyle. You could call him Pale Jr., but its just not so funny. I suppose he could afford to work on his tan more tho...
Could call him Fail JR. but I wont.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I belong to several round tables. Every historian I know or have been acquainted with is a purist. I just thought Cowboy was a serious historian.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

Old 09-18-2012, 03:53 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I teach high school. I get called names all the time. It doesn't bother me when they call me names or talk crap about me behind my back. I have no trouble issuing it back out either.... among my circle of friends, as a professional in a school, of course, it is inappropriate to talk trash with students. As a major public figure, or as anyone who has any kind of supervision over others, you subject yourself to scrutiny.

Personally, I don't see this as work or even a professional environment. I have a few things I ask, like posting your picks in a certain order, but that's just to make it easier for me to spot them. I think of this more as a circle of virtual friends I hang out with afterwork and have virtual beers with. So I talk trash around here.

All that being said, I make no secret of the fact that I am, in fact, a Dale Jr hater. Please, make all the fun of his name as you please in my presence.

My title of "MCF NASCAR Historian" was bestowed upon me by Space a little over a year ago after his apparent enjoyment of my NASCAR history related posts along with the NASCAR thread each week. It was a hard earned title!

No one complains about my referring to Denny Hamlin as "Dennis Hamlin", "Denny Hamster" or "Denny Hamlet." But apparently, Tony Ste-fart is off limits so I'll digress.

Last edited by Cowboy6622; 09-18-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
I teach high school. I get called names all the time. It doesn't bother me when they call me names or talk crap about me behind my back. I have no trouble issuing it back out either.... among my circle of friends, as a professional in a school, of course, it is inappropriate to talk trash with students. As a major public figure, or as anyone who has any kind of supervision over others, you subject yourself to scrutiny.

Personally, I don't see this as work or even a professional environment. I have a few things I ask, like posting your picks in a certain order, but that's just to make it easier for me to spot them. I think of this more as a circle of virtual friends I hang out with afterwork and have virtual beers with. So I talk trash around here.

All that being said, I make no secret of the fact that I am, in fact, a Dale Jr hater. Please, make all the fun of his name as you please in my presence.

My title of "MCF NASCAR Historian" was bestowed upon me by Space a little over a year ago after his apparent enjoyment of my NASCAR history related posts along with the NASCAR thread each week. It was a hard earned title!

No one complains about my referring to Denny Hamlin as "Dennis Hamlin", "Denny Hamster" or "Denny Hamlet." But apparently, Tony Ste-fart is off limits so I'll digress.
Ok you’re missing the whole point. You have peed further than I. I am done.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

Old 09-18-2012, 06:09 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member

Watch your wife when ol' Pony is around.....

Old 09-21-2012, 08:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2015
Default My picks

1) Jimmie Johnson 2) Keselowski 3) Hamlin

Old 09-21-2012, 11:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

1) Denny Hamlin
2) Jimmy Johnson
3) Kyle Busch

Old 09-22-2012, 03:13 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Last edited by STUMPMI; 09-22-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Jeff Gordon
Tony Stewart
Kyle Busch

Quick Reply: Picks/NewHampshire/SunAfternoon