NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Picks/Dover/Sunday Afternoon

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 06:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well gee Duane, why dontcha tell us what you really think?

Old 05-29-2015, 01:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
The Jimmie warning is invalid.... they appealed the decision, which means that penalty is deferred to Pocono where ti doesn't matter. They know they did wrong, they received written warnings and STILL messed up. The only reason they're appealing is so Jimmie has a better chance to win at his best track.

It's easy to forget when you see the "almost" grandfather like figure Hendrick has become who he truly is. You see an overweight, soft spoken, smiling figure with nice things to say and he just looks and sounds like a Ronald Reagan leadership character.

The truth of the matter is, that f*cker is a convicted felon who was pardoned by Slick ***** in his last days in the White House. Mysteriously, he had a blood cancer as the case came down that prevented him from being able to actually go to prison becuase prison would have been... you know... bad for him.

The same kind of sneaky maneuvers and business practices is what made him an automotive dealing giant and what put him in prison. He used to have that appeals officer, a former board member for GM, in his pocket every time he got in trouble... now he has a more plain written rule book in his hand that he can play and know EXACTLY how far to push.

I hope he gets his @$$ handed to him this weekend but he won't.... cheaters always win.
WOW .

Old 05-29-2015, 06:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Here's my picks

1) Brad Keselowski
2) Dale Earnhardt Jr
3) Jimmie Johnson

Old 05-29-2015, 06:11 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member

Yall are welcome to check out my story.... I stand behind it 100%. His drivers kiss his *** too. They all say they would be nowhere without his leadership and he shows no humility or gratitude whatsoever for it either. Just sticks his nose tgat much further in the air everytime

Old 05-29-2015, 08:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Martin Truex Jr.
Matt Kenseth
Kevin Harvick

Old 05-30-2015, 04:57 AM

1. #48 Jimmie Johnson
2. #88 Dale Jr
3. #4 Kevin Harvick

Old 05-30-2015, 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
The Jimmie warning is invalid.... they appealed the decision, which means that penalty is deferred to Pocono where ti doesn't matter. They know they did wrong, they received written warnings and STILL messed up. The only reason they're appealing is so Jimmie has a better chance to win at his best track.

It's easy to forget when you see the "almost" grandfather like figure Hendrick has become who he truly is. You see an overweight, soft spoken, smiling figure with nice things to say and he just looks and sounds like a Ronald Reagan leadership character.

The truth of the matter is, that f*cker is a convicted felon who was pardoned by Slick ***** in his last days in the White House. Mysteriously, he had a blood cancer as the case came down that prevented him from being able to actually go to prison becuase prison would have been... you know... bad for him.

The same kind of sneaky maneuvers and business practices is what made him an automotive dealing giant and what put him in prison. He used to have that appeals officer, a former board member for GM, in his pocket every time he got in trouble... now he has a more plain written rule book in his hand that he can play and know EXACTLY how far to push.

I hope he gets his @$$ handed to him this weekend but he won't.... cheaters always win.
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Old 05-30-2015, 07:04 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2015
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default My Picks

#1 Harvick
#2 Johnson
#3 Keselowski

Old 05-30-2015, 01:48 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Kenseth
Harvick
Kurt Busch

GO FAST!!!
I am coming after that point lead..Been working towards it for a while now. Don't think I have ever had the lead and may never..I did come in runner up to yours truly Duane!

Old 05-30-2015, 03:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

He is truly my Duane! The Duaniest Duane I gots!

Quick Reply: Picks/Dover/Sunday Afternoon