Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   NASCAR Racing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/)
-   -   Picks/Dover/Sunday Afternoon (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/picks-dover-sunday-afternoon-53335/)

Cowboy6622 05-25-2015 06:38 AM

Picks/Dover/Sunday Afternoon

It's almost time for the summer snooze fest! But first ,we go to JimmieJohnsonville for the Dover race!

Congratulate Leprechaun93 for winning at Charlotte and 02 Earnhardt for taking the overall/segmetn lead!

I'm going to take...

1) Greg Biffle, hell this used to Roush's best track...
2) Brad Keselowski
3) Joey Logano

P343 05-25-2015 07:10 AM

Dale Jr
Jimmie Johnson (with some hesitation..lol)
Martin Truex Jr

drivernumber3 05-25-2015 07:49 AM

4 Harvick
88 Dale Jr.
48 JJ
Monster Mile should be a good one. :thumbsup:

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 05-25-2015 04:34 PM

Dale Jr
Martin Truex Jr
Brad Keselowski

SupplySgt 05-25-2015 08:33 PM

Dale Jr
Kyle Busch
Kurt Busch

STUMPMI 05-26-2015 07:15 AM

Blazed SS 05-26-2015 10:12 AM

JuniorCar 05-27-2015 05:04 PM

A fair warning to those picking Jimmie Johnson this weekend: As the result of a pre-race inspection penalty at Charlotte, the #48 will get last (or second last) pit stall selection this weekend, regardless of where he qualifies. I haven't seen this penalty before - I thinks it's a newer rule. The #51 received the same penalty. Pit stall selection is significant at Dover IMO.

I'm still really PO'd at Jimmie for last week any ways because I had him in 3 different pools and that 40th killed me

SSmeansSuperSexy 05-28-2015 04:06 PM

Well Eff Jimmie Johnson.

Harvick
Kurt Busch
Jr

Cowboy6622 05-28-2015 06:36 PM

The Jimmie warning is invalid.... they appealed the decision, which means that penalty is deferred to Pocono where ti doesn't matter. They know they did wrong, they received written warnings and STILL messed up. The only reason they're appealing is so Jimmie has a better chance to win at his best track.

It's easy to forget when you see the "almost" grandfather like figure Hendrick has become who he truly is. You see an overweight, soft spoken, smiling figure with nice things to say and he just looks and sounds like a Ronald Reagan leadership character.

The truth of the matter is, that f*cker is a convicted felon who was pardoned by Slick Willy in his last days in the White House. Mysteriously, he had a blood cancer as the case came down that prevented him from being able to actually go to prison becuase prison would have been... you know... bad for him.

The same kind of sneaky maneuvers and business practices is what made him an automotive dealing giant and what put him in prison. He used to have that appeals officer, a former board member for GM, in his pocket every time he got in trouble... now he has a more plain written rule book in his hand that he can play and know EXACTLY how far to push.

I hope he gets his @$$ handed to him this weekend but he won't.... cheaters always win.