NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Pick Top 3 at Texas Motor Speedway

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 06:55 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008
Default RE: Pick Top 3 at Texas Motor Speedway

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center][/align][align=center]Cowboy is going to wear his Carl Edwards Jacket to school,[/align][align=center]plus Dale Jr's `Jeans, and Jeff Gordon panties : ) LOL[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[:-]WTF was that about? [:-][/align]

Wranglers? Don't know about the panties though, LOL.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:07 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]Hi `Becky,[/align][align=center]I see that you also have some crazy friends . Was he able to[/align][align=center]get the green dye off his head, or is he going to be[/align][align=center]a `green head with an 88 forever : ) LOL[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I was just teasing `Duane - Cowboy -, because of his[/align][align=center](Lady 4 a day thread : ), It was my attempt@ humor : )[/align][align=center]I really don't think he wear's Jeff G's panties : ) lol[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Do you know how the fund raising went ? Did they meet[/align][align=center]their goal ?[/align][align=center]Oh, I'm glad that Little `E didn't blow `up, but he sure[/align][align=center]did better then Jeff Gordon.[/align][align=center]Hendrick's still hasn't won this year : ([/align][align=center]Maybe next week ?[/align][align=center]Peace/Out/`Space[/align]

Old 04-07-2008, 07:57 AM
Photobucket

Don't know if he's still wearing green or not, think they are supposed togo home today. I'm gonna tell him it was his fault Jr didn't win - he jinxed him by dying his hair the wrong color.
As for the fundraiser, they raised over $2900, so they beat the goal.
Jr. didn't blow up but Truex did - hmmmm?

Old 04-08-2008, 06:52 AM

ORIGINAL: dustybird3

Don't know if he's still wearing green or not, think they are supposed togo home today. I'm gonna tell him it was his fault Jr didn't win - he jinxed him by dying his hair the wrong color.
Oh please have him stay. Jr is finally going in the right direction

Old 04-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Photobucket

LnLSS06, I'm glad you put ther little smiley, winky dude in your post, or might be mad at you , LOL.
It'd be boring if we all liked the same driver. My husband's aunt is giving me hell because she's an Edwards fan, but we're both giving his cousin hell because he's a Gordon fan, LOL.