NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

NASCAR What a shame....

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: NASCAR What a shame....

awesome lookin cars!!

itsnot me going..its my cuzin...i just said i'd really really love to go to martinsville...

he's coming from ontario

Old 03-29-2007, 11:30 PM

haha yeah thats why i said "someday" and i agree those are some nice looking cars, im so glad they went with the same wing as me, now i can look cool HAHAHAHAHA

Old 03-30-2007, 11:16 AM
5 Year Member

i'll be there someday hopefully in the next couple years

i'll be lookin you up then

did you ever consider painting your spoiler black now to match??

Old 03-30-2007, 04:18 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

did you ever consider painting your spoiler black now to match??
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod Wiz, I think Chris R's Monte's spoiler would look great painted black &[/align][align=center]Awesome painted Red : )[/align][align=center]Chris R, has already made it his own : )[/align][align=center][:-]click image [:-][/align]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/D47DB362F127490FB962B8ACDBBEA894.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-30-2007, 06:08 PM
5 Year Member

even red on the ends and black on the middle too some people dont like those spoilers but i personally think it looks great on your car

Old 03-30-2007, 09:32 PM

even red on the ends and black on the middle too some people dont like those spoilers but i personally think it looks great on your car
wow space rider thats a hella nice sig. tyvm.

and wizz im thinking black with the lil fins on the side red i just havent committed yet. might spraypaint it to see how it looks and if i dont like it then ill just thin the paint off and we'll go from there. question? leave the fins as they are or turn them upwards like nascar has?

and thanks for the compliments everybody, i knew this forum was perfect.

wizz ill be waiting, and FYI we can drive like 45 miles from the m-ville track to VIR and they will let us put our cars on the track and see what they can do, up for it?

Old 03-30-2007, 10:01 PM
5 Year Member

sounds like fun...

it probably wont be for another year or so...with the little one you can't leave her for very long...she's only 7 months old now...not really wanting to leave her for more than an hour yet..lol

if the fins are easy to turn up you should do that then take a pic and post it so we can take a look and give you our opinions

Old 03-30-2007, 10:11 PM
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: scc24540

and thanks for the compliments everybody, i knew this forum was perfect.
we like to think we're perfect lol...

its definetely the friendliest site i've been on..the members know a lot about their cars and everything..and you can make some great friends on here

Old 03-30-2007, 10:14 PM

sounds like fun...

it probably wont be for another year or so...with the little one you can't leave her for very long...she's only 7 months old now...not really wanting to leave her for more than an hour yet..lol

if the fins are easy to turn up you should do that then take a pic and post it so we can take a look and give you our opinions
affirmative, will do sunday, and its no biggie just whenever it happens..it happens. and u wanna hear something as a pain in the butt? ive been redoing my interior, took the seats out all the trim out ect.. and got rid of that gray on gray and now its black with red trim well the door panels are held on by 23 of those washer nut things and well lets say ill NEVER do it again haha

Old 03-30-2007, 10:16 PM
5 Year Member

oh man...that would take too much patience to put back together...something i dont have a lot of when it comes to little stuff....

but i bet it looks a lot better now...post up some pics when its all back together

Quick Reply: NASCAR What a shame....