NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

NASCAR IN NH International Speedway

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Default NASCAR IN NH International Speedway

i've got a friend that has tickets to NASCAR Nextel Cup Lenox 300- NH international speedway and shecan't make it, thetickets are in section J and row 4 and seat 20,21 andshe still got them for sale if anyone in the MA, RI , NH, CTplace and interested please email me @ team_drift_r@yahoo.com
and i am willing to meet you in person the race is on sunday july 1st

thank you
Simon

Old 06-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Default RE: NASCAR IN NH International Speedway

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: driftin430

i've got a friend that has tickets to NASCAR Nextel Cup Lenox 300- NH international speedway and shecan't make it, thetickets are in section J and row 4 and seat 20,21 andshe still got them for sale if anyone in the MA, RI , NH, CTplace and interested please email me @ team_drift_r@yahoo.com
and i am willing to meet you in person the race is on sunday july 1st

thank you
Simon
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]In your other post on the MCF to sell tickets,the name you posted[/align][align=center]in your profile was : trung ngo ?[/align][align=center]Now is this post you use `Simon[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Who are you ? Simon or Trung Ngo ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]other post u `madebelow link [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_41484/tm.htm[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm ConfuZed[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Just Being Careful.....It's hard 2 Trust on the net...[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I've learned, it pays 2 be careful.[/align][align=center]Thanks, for your understanding....For Real [/align][align=center]and True : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-28-2007, 06:49 AM
Default RE: NASCAR IN NH International Speedway

sorry about that, my is Trung but alot of people cant pernounce Trung Ngoso my american name is Simon Ngo, and yeah i've noticed alot of fake ppl out there on the net but to be honest i am helping out a buddy of mine at the dealership and she got them for this sunday but apparently she couldnt make it and if anyone is interested email me. i am building my respect and trust with the monte family =] but yeah as earlier sorry about that...i get the habit of typing Trung and when people call me is trunk haha its funnie but yeah its real i aint no fake