NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

nascar gone import

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 09:40 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default nascar gone import

toyota has entered nextel cup WTF whats next honda,nissan,mazda the only thing that we had that the the imports were not involved with i know that they joined the truck series in 2001 and was not to pleasedbut now there in the cup series i am pissed !!!!

what do you guys think about this leting the imports in nascar ?

Old 02-06-2007, 11:23 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: nascar gone import

Totally against it. I don't like Nextel Cup. Bring back the golden years (Winston Cup!!!!) Oh and did you see the test car with the huge wing on the back of it???? NOT!!!!

Old 02-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

haven't we had enough threads ranting on this already..lol

if you dont like it dont watch it...

i'm not happy with toyota coming it...but there's nothing i can do about it...i just hope that the other imports dont come in...but even if they do i will still watch it...i love nascar!

the spoiler i can handle as well...if its going to make the sport safer...i'm all for it

Old 02-07-2007, 11:10 AM

[:@]Are you afraid of Toyota beating American made NASCAR's ? [:@]
Bring'em on...[sm=americanasmiley.gif]
They may beat us in Sales : ( ,
but wait till we kick Azz on the track : )
[sm=gears.gif]
Competition will only make it better....give it a chance!
If they beat us, then we better get our zhit 2-gether![:@]
Yes, we better wake up.....B-4 it's 2 late : ) Go Chevy : )
I just know that Chevrolet will be leading the Race
ina 2007 Special Edition Daytona 500Corvette Pace Car : )
Go USA[sm=americanasmiley.gif]for we are a proud Nation!!
Daytona 500 Pace Car Unveiled During Jackson Hewitt Fan Fest[/align]

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - NEXTEL Cup drivers Tony Raines and Jeff Green, along with hundreds of fans in Daytona International Speedway's acclaimed NEXTEL FANZONE, got the first look at the 2007 Daytona 500 pace car with a special unveiling during Tuesday's NASCAR Jackson Hewitt Preseason Thunder Fan Fest.
Raines, driver of the No. 96 Chevrolet for Hall of Fame Racing, and Green, driver of the No.66 Chevrolet for Haas CNC Racing, helped unveil the Chevrolet Corvette that will pace the field for the 49th annual Daytona 500 on Sunday, Feb. 18. Speedway President Robin Braig and Jeff Chew, Marketing Manager, NASCAR Chevy racing also helped unveil the car which dons the 2007 Daytona 500 logo and is highlighted by red, white and blue accents on each side and the Chevrolet logo on the hood.
2007 marks the fourth straight year that a Corvette has paced the field and the 35th straight year a GM has paced the field.
I look forward to the racing events.
Keep Posting your thoughts.
Thanks, `Space

Old 02-07-2007, 11:31 AM
5 Year Member

yah, and the toyota's aren't doing so hot in the testing rounds right now...will be nice to see the chevy's kicking the toyota'sbut

Old 02-07-2007, 12:12 PM

oh its not compition that scares me cause no import can beat a chevy and i am not pissed cause is toyota its cause is a import now that there is on of them in the sport what is stoping the rest of them to come in and i am not just talking about nissan,mazda,honda what about astin-martin,porshe,mercadies-bens and all the others
well i guess they will do what they think is best for the sport but i will alwayz like the good old days of good old american rivalry between the big 3

Old 02-07-2007, 12:13 PM

big 3 and small 1 (amc)

Old 02-07-2007, 01:37 PM

its nice to see more then just pontiac chevy and ford i think that should be the limit ............
i can't wait for nascar to start ............
go gordon go lol..............another daytona win for jeff

Old 02-07-2007, 01:43 PM
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: manny

go gordon go lol..............another daytona win for jeff
hey, finally someone speaking some sense

yes go GORDON GO!!!

i'd love to see him win another championship

Old 02-07-2007, 02:06 PM

[align=center]- United we Stand - Divided we Fall -[/align][align=center][sm=americanasmiley.gif][/align][align=center]A lot of race venues have race cars from all over the World.[/align][align=center]Toyota is just testing the waters & if they do good, I'm sure that other[/align][align=center]imports will follow. Especially if they make $'s.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I would love to see our difference's in our World settled by[/align][align=center]our Race Cars over theirs. Instead of Human Life's : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Instead of the United Nations, we could rename it[/align][align=center]United Auto Nations.[/align][align=center]Canada could enter race cars, Mexico, the Middle-East,[/align][align=center]Europe, any country. I think it would be kewl... : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What are we affraid of ? Don't you think we can Win ?[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/6CF53D108783476A9F52CF041A104CBE.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/D77EA2DA09FB43CD83EAAA3F9AC40ADB.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/73CA21F3CA3B4E9FA02AF4DBCFB713F7.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Quick Reply: nascar gone import