NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

All the Latest NASCAR News!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 10:14 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default All the Latest NASCAR News!!!

Too much to put into one thread really!!!!

1st, Jack Roush said that David Ragan had about a 40% chance of returning ot Roush, also saying that he was disappointed in the lack of progress over Ragan's 5 years in Cup. And I agree with him.... seirously, whats the guy done that wasn't on a restricter plate track?

2nd, After getting Stewart a championship, Darian Grubb is out of a job at Stewart Haas, and Steve Addington, Kurt Busch's old crew chief is in!!! Crazy, right???

3rd, Kurt Busch lost Addington, obviously, no new replacement named. Addington has been putting up with people named Busch for too long though. Remember, he was Kyle Busch's crew chief for about 50 races in '08-09.

4th, Kevin Harvick is getting a new crew chief, possibly someone new is coming to Jeff Burton, Childress and Roush are both going back to 3 car teams....

And I think this is mostly good news. I think Roush will benefit downsizing to 3 cars and consolidating his resources. He ran 3 great Nationwide programs that way, and I don't see hwy he can't run 3 cars in the Chase and win some championships with 3 cars in the stable, and 3 quality drivers.... although I think Greg Biffle needs to go.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Duane did you hear about Kurt's rant at homestead. The one that cost him 50000. Here is the article. NASCAR fines Kurt Busch $50,000 for behavior The Video is on youtube but has explicit language so I'm not gonna post it. If anybody wants to see it they can go find it.

Old 11-29-2011, 12:33 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

I seen busch do that in the car wen they were goin to the garage, & i agree duane biffle needs to go

Old 11-29-2011, 07:53 AM

Hi `Duane, it's great to read you updates on NASCAR.
I wish the MCF could send you the the NASCAR awards in Vegas, but I hope you will be able to see it on TV ?
Look forward to your future posts on NASCAR & getting member's ready for the 2012 season

A week of events as NASCAR crowns its champ in Vegas
Click ^Up there Above : )

p.s.
Like your new HOliday `Sig : )

Last edited by Space; 11-29-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:14 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member

thanks for noticing the sig, Space!!! The ghost cars are retired until racing season starts back up.

I did watch the video of Kurt Busch.... wow, that guy owes a fortune to the swearing jar.

And Steve Addington is a great crew chief. I couldn't believe it when they fired him from Kyle Busch's pit box. You see the sort of stuff Kyle Busch does, you see the way he reacts to the smallest of situations with his explosive temper tantrums (like his brother), then you say the problem is the crew chief? Then Kurt Busch has him, and we all know what a sweetheart Kurt Busch is on the radio every week when things start going the wrong way, and you tell me the problem is the crew chief? No, I believe Addington is one of hte best in the business and with Tony Stewart, that pair might just go on to win the next 4 championships. Of course, he is working with a driver who demands a lot of him, but Stewart has matured where as the Busch's have not.

Old 11-29-2011, 12:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

What a whiner. Just watched it.