NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

~ The End : ( NASCAR 2007 ~

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Default RE: - MCF `07 NASCAR PREDICTIONS ?

dale jr is on the pole....which means he wont win. [:-] i pick truex jr who was the fastest car last pocono race.

1. truex jr.
2. newman
3. johnson

Old 08-05-2007, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Pocono Top Six
Which member came the closest ?

Old 08-05-2007, 06:41 PM

i wasnt even close.....

Old 08-05-2007, 06:44 PM

JR & `Space picked Denny Hamlin in the TOP three (3)
Next Week, Road Course @ Walkin's Glenn.
Members, post your pick's before Qualifications on Friday 8-10-07

Old 08-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

good race....kurt busch kinda walked away with it......good to see kurt win again...i like him....

and another top 5 for jeffery yahhooo!!!

great race...lookin forward to the glen

wiz's pics for the glen

1. Jeff Gordon
2. Tony Stewart
3. Kurt Busch

jeff and tony always do good there...and i'm gonna go with kurt...maybe he'll keep up his momentum

Old 08-10-2007, 06:39 AM

[align=center]August 10, 2007[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]1. Jeff Gordon (Leader)
2. Denny Hamlin (-366)
3. Matt Kenseth (-411)
4. Jeff Burton (-473)
5. Tony Stewart (-487)
6. Carl Edwards (-554)
7. Jimmie Johnson (-612)
8. Kyle Busch (-625)
9. Kevin Harvick (-636)
10. Clint Bowyer (-684)
11. Martin Truex Jr. (-802)
12. Kurt Busch (-837)
After Pocono
[/align]

[hr]

[align=center]`Space Picks 4 the Glenn[/align][align=center]1. Denny Hamlin[/align][align=center]2. Jeff Gordon[/align][align=center]3. Kevin Harvick[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]4. Carl Edwards *long shot : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Members, make your picks B-4 Qualifications.[/align][align=center]It's a Road Course : )[/align]

Old 08-11-2007, 05:28 AM

Written by Administrator

Friday, 10 August 2007

Rain washed out Cup Series Qualifying at Watkins Glen, so cars will lineup by owners points. The feel good story of the week will have to wait, as Marcos Ambrose does not make the race in the Robby Gordon owned COT. [X(]
MCF Members, there's still time to post your picks : )
[:-]

Old 08-12-2007, 04:42 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]8-12-07[/align][align=center]Final[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Watkins Glen Top (3)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1. Tony Stewart[/align][align=center]2. Denny Hamlin[/align][align=center]3. J.Johnson[/align][align=center]4. Ron Fellows[/align][align=center]5. Robbie Gordon[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][X(]Carl Edwards & J.Gordon [X(][/align][align=center](They tried 2 hard)[X(][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Members, who made the best picks ?[/align][align=center]What did you think of the Race @ the Glen ?[/align][align=center]I know I wish I had ESPN, but I'm happy that it was [/align][align=center]broadcast on MRN Radio : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]WoW, outa control Denny Hamlin : ) [/align][align=center][&:]The broadcast annoucer's on MRN Radio (the voice of NASCAR)[/align][align=center]really call a good Race,[/align][align=center]for those of you like me, [X(]w/o cable TV.[/align][align=center]Sounded like there are a lot of driver's that aren't tooooo Happy : )[/align][align=center]Just got 2 love Road Course Rac'in : )[/align][align=center]We did wash 4 cars while we listend to the Race: $$$,[/align][align=center]but we sure didn't make a1/000000th of what a NASCAR driver got paid[/align][align=center]for just show'in up : )[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 08-13-2007, 10:01 AM
5 Year Member

BOO! gordon should have won that race!

that was his race...stupid spin out in corner 1! grrr!!!

still a top 10 though

Old 08-14-2007, 03:07 PM
5 Year Member

the interstate batteries car may finally be able to be back up front again with Kyle Busch driving it now

Joe Gibbs Racing signs Kyle Busch to drive in '08
Four-time winner signs multi-year deal with No. 18
By Official Release
August 14, 2007
01:24 PM EDT[/align] [/align]type size: +[/b]-[/b][/align]
var clickExpire = "-1";

HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. -- Joe Gibbs Racing, winners of three Nextel Cup Series championships and more than 70 NASCAR races, has signed 22-year-old Kyle Busch to drive for the No. 18 team in Nextel Cup beginning in 2008.
"We're extremely pleased to have Kyle Busch as a part of the family here at Joe Gibbs Racing," said J.D. Gibbs, president of JGR. "Kyle is extremely talented, as his track record has proven, and he had a lot of teams to choose from in determining who would give him the best chance to win. Obviously, we're glad he chose JGR, and he'll have all the tools and resources he needs to win races and contend for championships."

[/align][/align]

Busch in, Yeley out
Kyle Busch landed at Joe Gibbs Racing, replacing J.J. Yeley at the end of the season. Follow how the trail unfolded.
[ul][*]Yeley: What could've been[*]Busch to finish on own terms[*]Busch just wants support[*]Split has Busch searching[*]Message Board: Sound off! [/ul]
[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Busch comes to JGR a proven winner in each of NASCAR's national touring series, with four Craftsman Truck Series victories, eight Busch Series wins and four Nextel Cup triumphs.
"After talking with a lot of different teams and visiting their shops, Joe Gibbs Racing is where I want to be," said Busch, whose contract with JGR runs through the 2010 season. "The Nextel Cup Series is filled with good teams and good people, but the moment I saw the shop and began talking with Joe and J.D. Gibbs, there was a level of comfort that made me feel like this is where I belong.
"I want to win races and championships, and Joe Gibbs Racing's three-car/one-team philosophy gives me the best opportunity to do that."
Busch will take over for J.J. Yeley, current driver of the No. 18 Chevrolet, following the conclusion of the 2007 season. He'll begin preseason testing as a teammate to two-time Nextel Cup champion Tony Stewart and 2006 Nextel Cup rookie of the year [URL=http://www.nascar.com/drivers/dps/dhamli

Quick Reply: ~ The End : ( NASCAR 2007 ~