NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

* Dale Earnhardt Classic Chevy Figurine Collection *

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 05:13 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Lightbulb * Dale Earnhardt Classic Chevy Figurine Collection *

<!-- h1 not used here per Bradford requirements -->Dale Earnhardt Classic Chevy Figurine Collection
<!-- sub_item_holiday_msg.vm --><!-- instock true --><!-- groupNum: 0 --><!-- groupNum after hide: 0 --><!-- instock: true --><!-- code: 906737 --></SPAN><!-- end of sub_item_holiday_msg.vm --><!-- sub_item_guarantee_msg.vm -->
<!-- the end of sub_item_guarantee_msg.vm -->Limited-edition classic Chevy muscle car replicas sport Dale Earnhardt's most famous paint schemes. Handcrafted, feature replica sponsor logos.
Measure 4-1/3" L

<!-- /end .details --><DL class=primary><DT>
Price:

<DD _counted="undefined">
$39.99 US Each Issue
</DD></DL>

Dale Earnhardt Classic Chevy Figurine Collection

Click above link for more details
=================================
Posted for Monte Member's that collect
* Member's, if you have links for model Monte's
Please post & share.

Last edited by Space; 05-30-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
Old 05-30-2012, 07:16 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Is it sad taht I am more interested in that Dale Jr Batman Returns thing than I am a Dale Earnhardt paint scheme?

They've released things like this.... Ford drivers '68 mustang paint schemes on them, modern Chevy drivers paint schemes on Camaros, Novas, and the such... they just never sell that well.

True Dale Earnhardt fans just HAVE to have them, but other than that, I don't really see where this is a big deal.

That last link 03 posted has those University of Racing cars in them.... I have one of their cars myself.

University Of Racing Legends | Die Cast NASCAR Collectibles | David Pearson | Ned Jarrett | Bobby Allison | Racing Photos | Vintage Racing Video

Old 05-30-2012, 07:32 AM

Thanks `Mike & `Duane for your posts + your links.
I've never collected Model Cars, but I think it's great that they are made...I know that several of our member's collect & when I seen the above, I thought a few member's maybe interested....

`Duane, I know that you have a super collection & have seen them on previous posts on the MCF.. Do you also wash & wax them...I'd be down on the floor playing with them if I had any & would most likely wreck most of them `if I had them ~> I'd have to Red Flag myself

Is the above price a fair price ?

Thanks for all your posts/time/contributions

Old 05-30-2012, 07:48 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

The price is hard to judge without first examining the quality of the car. Is it screwed together, riveted together? How heavy is it? How much detail is in it? Is the underside detailed?

Old 05-30-2012, 09:41 AM

Good Questions `Duane, but I don't know the answer
I did find this information on their site-link

This collectible Dale Earnhardt classic Chevy figurine collection from Motorsport Editions™ features:
  • Just in time for Dale Earnhardt's induction into the NASCAR Hall of FameŽ, a stunning classic Chevy figurine collection sporting Dale's most famous paint schemes, available only from Motorsport Editions™
  • Officially licensed by NASCARŽ and Dale Earnhardt Inc.
  • Each classic Chevy figurine in your collection is remarkably handcrafted and hand-painted with vivid detailing to capture the spirit of Dale's paint schemes
  • Finished with authentic sponsor logos and Dale's replica signature to create important Dale Earnhardt collectibles
  • Editions limited to only 95 casting days, so order now
  • Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
  • Measure 4-1/3" L; 12 cm L
****They also have many Chevrolet Model Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick & lots more: Click ~> See All Chevrolet

P.S. Rick S.S. , they have a superSuper Chevelle

Last edited by Space; 05-30-2012 at 10:02 AM.