Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

Regarding May's Tie for MotM (Congrats JC!)

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 06:07 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2015
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Very nice Mike class move!

Old 05-06-2014, 06:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mike, I am speechless! It was a tight race and we tied! I think it is an Honor to share the May 2014 Monte of the Month with you! I would be honored just to park next to you. You gave me the first assistance with my Monte when it had PCM problems and you offer help to anyone who needs it. Plus you work hard as a MCF administrator to keep MCF a fun, caring and helpful place for all of us!
I would have Loved to have a Straight up win. But If I have to share the title, there is no one better to share it with than the Great Chibiblacksheep! You are much more deserving than I. And although the choice is yours, I would be honored to have our cars, and us pictured together and pasted on the calendar for May 2014 Monte of the month!
Lady's and Gentlemen, please give a round of applause for the Great Chibiblacksheep! May 2014 MOTM and his SIDEKICK J.C.!

Old 05-06-2014, 07:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

JC and Mike, you are both members deserving of MOTM in your own rights, like many other members of MCF.com.

I know this is not the first time we've had a tie for MOTM and I know this is not the first time a repeat winner voluntarily stepped down from the win to let someone else have the spot light for the first time.

MOTM is a great title! JC, enjoy it for the Month of May --- You've earned it!!!

Old 05-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Mike you da man!

Old 05-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Mike you da man!
X2

Old 05-06-2014, 09:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Once again,
Mike (Chibiblacksheep) apparently is not the blacksheep of the MCF Family.
His dedication to the Membership once again shines through... This is a true sign of a well deserved Administrator of the MCF proves being an admin is more than a title... But an upstanding person that his integrity as a person should be an example to all of us! My hat goes off to you Mr. Mike! He is also that outstanding member that puts ev1 first above himself... Way to go Mike! Truly you are not only a deserveing member to hold the title of MOTM... I believe you to be Gentleman of the year!

Lets not forget another outstanding Member whos going through trials and tribulations of his own...Not only with his Monte Carlo... But his wifes ride apparently has also been giving him fits....

Regardless of all that....
JC has proven his worthiness time and time again.... always here to lend a hand to any member that needs it and applys his practical knowledge of all things Monte Carlo and gives Great info and even instruction as to how to make it happen.... I would like to personally thanks you JC for all you do for the MCF and members! Thanks for your dedication and knowledge, time and effort..Once again proveing why.. you definately deserved to be MOTM!
I'm a fan!

JC is definitely a well deserved/appreciated family Member of the MCF Family!
Thanks JC for all you do and being such a Great Contributing Member of/for your MCF Family! We all appreciate you!!!

Lets not forget.... He does have his kick butt YellowJack Monte Carlo!

Congrats to you JC...
You are our Monte of the Month winner for May 2014!

Congrats also to everyone nominated as well as being in the running for MOTM!
IMO every member here in the MCF Family deserves to be MOTM every Month!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 05-06-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Cool >Whose next 2 be Member of the Month ?<

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
May 2014

Monte Carlo Forum
Person of the Month
Winner

Mike Rogers
ChibiBlackSheep

CSC Powered 2000 Monte Carlo SS - Project Car
2013 Camaro 1LS - Daily Driver

1968 Camaro SS - Weekend Warrior
Moderator `David,
That was a super post, write`up about Admin `Mike & Member J.C.
You are a kind man & very good at composing your words.
It's great to be part of this online
Monte Carlo Family
4>Sure
Thank You!

Old 05-06-2014, 06:42 PM
5 Year Member

David, Wow! An artist could not paint a better picture of me! At least not while I'm alive! Lol
I am a humble man who loves to share knowledge. MCF has given me one of the best things my Mechanics Bone could want. A group of people with the same car and the same problems as me! How could I not give back, contribute to this wonderful group?
Mike was one of the first to help me out when I had plenty of knowledge about cars, but None about the Monte Carlo! And the MCF Family followed suite. I like being a member here! I enjoy knowing that the info i provide can help someone keep their car, their Baby, running smooth.
There is even help for those who do not own a Monte!

Chibi has been a Great contributor to MCF, I don't think there is a single member on MCF who does not know of the Chibi Master! If I had to tie, I am Happy that it is he that I share the light with, although I think he deserves more of the light than I.
SpaceRider has a good idea, there should be a MCF Member of the year and Mike should be the First Winner, placed on the inside cover of the MCF calendar!
As for me, I am grateful to all who voted for me! It is an Honor to represent the MCF Family for May 2014!

Yella is doing better. Although I still have plenty of work to do to her. She is Legal again!
We had time dump the Mrs's Lexus. $5000 for a new motor in a 93 with 263000 miles was not gonna happen. We got a 05 Altima, the car of the Mrs dreams. 87000 miles and almost mint for $7000. Not work needed, so now I can concentrate on getting YellaJAC Right by end of Summer. So things are looking better in the Auto department for the JCs.

Again I would like to thank you for your kind words! MCF has become my second home and It's members my Extended extended Family! I'm gonna go broke on Birthday cards! For as long as there is an MCF there will be a member called J.C., not because of MOTM, but because this is a very good group of falls with nothing but kind Hearts and good will to give!
Thank you Everyone for this honor!
Now Who needs help with their car?

Old 05-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014

JC, I have said it before and will say it again, you sir are a class act

Old 05-06-2014, 09:51 PM
5 Year Member

Damien,

Quick Reply: Regarding May's Tie for MotM (Congrats JC!)