Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!
View Poll Results: A poll
I approve
73.33%
I don't approve
26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

MCF Rules for Monte of the Month Contest

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 03:47 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: MCF Rules for Monte of the Month Contest

[align=center]Our July Monte of the Month Winner[/align][align=center]`Mike FlynhghR,[/align][align=center]has posted a valid point.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]How many Members, should a MCF Member be able to[/align][align=center]2nd a nominaton ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Example: If there are 10 Members Monte's nominated,[/align][align=center]how many of them should a member be able to[/align][align=center]2nd their nominaton ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My thoughts are just one (1)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Eachmember is allowed to nominate one (1) Member's Monte[/align][align=center]and,[/align][align=center]2nd the nomination of another Member's nominatedMonte.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member's, What do you Think ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please Post & State your reason(s)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That is the purpose of this post : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank you for being an active contributing member to the MCF.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]FEED BACK PLEASE[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Your turn to `Post [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Next[/align]

Old 07-04-2007, 03:53 PM

well along time ago we were supposed to get mcf decals but ol montejass never sent me mine sniff[sm=boohoo.gif][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 07-04-2007, 04:07 PM

[align=center]Our Monte of the Year Winnerhas Spoken[/align][align=center]~ DESS03 - Richard Black ~[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Rich,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I think former Mod Montejass, stole the money from[/align][align=center]the decal fund, & went out& gothimself a Motorcyle : )[/align][align=center]j/k LOL....I hope Mr Montejass reads this : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That was a great idea & I don't know what happened to[/align][align=center]the decals. Maybe, the Mod's & member's can seek out[/align][align=center]a sponsor for funds to create a decal or ?[/align][align=center]Good Project for a Member : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mr. Black, what rules would you like to see for MOTM ?[/align][align=center]Please, post them..., if you don't like the proposed rules.[/align][align=center](besides getting your decal: ) ?[/align]

Old 07-04-2007, 04:43 PM

i think the rules are fine they seem pretty fair i have always thought it al ittle unfair that the mods couldnt be in the motm voted i think if socalls would have been in it last year i would have hard a much harder time winning his paint scheme is sweet

Old 07-04-2007, 05:37 PM

yeah i read the above rules and they all look good to me and i think that it's a good idea to add the mods to the race as well because i am sure that they wanna show off there rides as well
but i am for the nomination thing you get to nominate 1 member and second 1 that is allready nominated that makes sence
and then we can keep track of all the motm races for the moty nomination it could be the race of all reces with 12 nominations

Old 07-05-2007, 07:08 AM

I've learned, You can make some of the MCF member's happy,some of the time,
but you can't make all of the MCF member's happy,
all of the time.
Members, please Vote on subject
or
Post your thoughts.
Thanks,
`Space

Old 07-06-2007, 08:51 AM

[align=center]To the Members that posted, that they don't approve[/align][align=center]of the MOTM rules.[/align][align=center]Would you please post your reasons ?[/align][align=center]Suggestions ?[/align][align=center]Ammendments to proposal?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for being an active member & trying to[/align][align=center]make our forum fair & better for everyone.[/align]

Old 07-06-2007, 02:03 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]six (6) yes (3) No Votes[/align][align=center]Thank FlynhghR `Mike for posting your concerns.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]MCF Members Majority Rules...Please[/align][align=center]Post *Vote and state your suggestions[/align][align=center]or changes to the Proposed Rules.[/align]

Old 07-06-2007, 07:19 PM

I Approve the rules.

Old 07-07-2007, 02:28 AM

The rules seem OK to me, I enjoy seeing the different montes every month. I do enjoy voting on them because there are so many good looking montes here.

Mike.

Quick Reply: MCF Rules for Monte of the Month Contest