Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!
View Poll Results: July 2015 MotM Voting
02SSIntimidator (Brandon)
36.36%
Leprechaun93 (Keane)
27.27%
06mistreSS (Matt)
36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

MotM Voting: July 2015 MotM Voting

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 06:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Maybe we assume not everybody wants to be MOTM? I mean, technically I'd be eligible, but I'm not interested. Not that MOTM isn't a wonderful honor, but I've had my time and I want others to enjoy this honor too. It might be assume other previous winners feel this way... I dunno...

Old 07-02-2015, 06:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2015
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

You Got My Vote!

Old 07-02-2015, 10:15 AM

I personally don't want to be chosen/nominated. It's not my kind of thing but still would be nice to see new different rides Pop up once In a while.

Old 07-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

There are individuals who don't want to be nominated but (since you can't nominate yourself) that's really not up to them.

The reason you see the same rides pop up again and again is because there's only a select group of regulars on here and apparently most of the new members coming in haven't been participating in this whole MOTM thing. Hard to get around that when you factor in the rule about having a certain number of posts/month. I've had nominations shot down a few times recently because the person I nominated wasn't posting enough.

Old 07-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
There are individuals who don't want to be nominated but (since you can't nominate yourself) that's really not up to them.

The reason you see the same rides pop up again and again is because there's only a select group of regulars on here and apparently most of the new members coming in haven't been participating in this whole MOTM thing. Hard to get around that when you factor in the rule about having a certain number of posts/month. I've had nominations shot down a few times recently because the person I nominated wasn't posting enough.

I might add too, that although your car is not heavily modded Mat, you are in the lead this month. Your ride is super clean and your participation is stellar.

**edit I see you are tied now

Old 07-02-2015, 04:45 PM

Ok it's cool guys but maybe we can bend the rules a bit yeah? I'm not the first nor am I the last to bring up this subject but can we bend/bypass the rules a bit (I mean we'll all are guilty of bending the rules a bit like driving the actual speed limit, I highly doubt anyone here does the speed limit all the time on every single road they drive on!)

Let's eleminate the weekly/monthly post count and and let's get some noobs up on the stage, as long as they post a good pic of their ride and are actually members here why the hell not nominate them? It makes newcomers more welcomed here and we get to see some new different looking rides annually.

Just saying cause If I but the MCF calender for the past 3 years and then this one I bet i'll see the same cars repeating more than twice.

Come on mods, we ALL bend the rules here and there, let's try this for once (or twice) and see if any new faces show up minus there post count!

Who's with me? and in all honesty if you reply sounds like you're angry then please instead of retaliating over the internet like a chump just post a video of you doing the speed limit every single day at every single road you drive on for an entire month (we all know that's never going to happen.)

Old 07-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

Personally I don't think theres anything wrong with the way it is. If someone isn't on here alot they may not even know that they are nominated or won. It isn't a ridiculous amount of posts that you need to qualify. It's 12 posts per month.

Last edited by 02ssintimidator; 07-02-2015 at 08:02 PM.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2015

You are right!

Old 07-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 02ssintimidator
Personally I don't think theres anything wrong with the way it is. If someone isn't on here alot they may not even know that they are nominated or won. It isn't a ridiculous amount of posts that you need to qualify. It's 12 posts per month.
Agreed

Old 07-02-2015, 09:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 02ssintimidator
Agreed

Instead of boohooing about this friendly competition, wish the 3 in it monthly good luck because they also deserve to be in the competition, having won before or not

Quick Reply: MotM Voting: July 2015 MotM Voting