Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Monte of the Month (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/)
-   -   MotM Voting: July 2015 MotM Voting (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-month-29/july-2015-motm-voting-53637/)

P343 06-29-2015 06:33 PM

July 2015 MotM Voting

Welcome to the July 2015
Monte of the Month Contest!

For this month, we have three very deserving members that were nominated for MotM.

Who will get their car in the 2016 calendar? Only YOU can choose! Please make sure that you vote!!
Many members have only won by 1 vote, and we've even had some ties! Make your vote count!

Every nominee is a deserving nominee. We are all proud of our vehicles, and every single active member has a right to share in this tradition. This month's group is our lucky group, so let's all give them a round of applause! :congrats:

Take a look at each members' car, and their photos that they have accompanying their ride. Look carefully, and choose wisely!

__________________________________________________ ______

1st Nominee 02ssintimidator (Brandon) and his 2002 Intimidator Monte Carlo SS!!
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/me...tor-24213t.jpg

Click here to see albums for his Monte!
__________________________________________________ __________________

2nd Nominee Leprechaun93 (Keane) and his 2004 Intimidator Monte Carlo SS!!
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/me...e-a-21695t.jpg

3rd Nominee 06mistreSS (Matt) and his 2006 Monte Carlo SS!!
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/at...1&d=1435620640

Now go VOTE and make a difference for one of these lucky three candidates!!!

Habbibie 06-29-2015 07:14 PM

Nothing against these top contenders but this MOTM threads are getting boring now. I've seen the same 26 members here rotating back an fourth. I sware some members here are far more active and actually are far more helpful than what's listed above(not saying current runners aren't active or helpful but not as often seen as should be to be nominated IMO) as I said I don't see any of their names up there..... It's sad to know that if your car is not in a show car condition you don't qualify and please I do not want any mods PM'ing me saying it's the rules that your car has to be pictured more than once or whatever and be show worthy to be contender. Ill buy the MCF calendar The day I start seeing monte's that actually have seen the road and served their owners well, those are the cars I feel proud presenting to anyone asking me why do you have this calender up not some busty girls In a bikini. ones that have seen a few miles and are yet still proving to be soldiers fighting thier fight. (That's just my 2 cents, mods again, please don't PM anything aggressive I dont want to hear about it)

02ssintimidator 06-29-2015 07:40 PM

My car is not by any means perfect. She has rust in a few spots and even some scratches and blemishes in the paint. Kinda hard to tell until you see her in person. However I do take very good care of her and mechanically and on the interior she is perfect. I try to help any chance I have and have helped quite a few new members out with various things. The other two contestants in this contest are very active. I've seen them post many things on here. I have to respectfully disagree with everything you have said habbibie. My car is not a trailer queen. She is driven every single day. She has 140,000 miles and drives like she has 140 miles. It is up to everyone to participate in nominations and get the cars in here that they want to see and these are the ones nominated. One requirement is that the nominee must have a certain amount of posts per day so if we aren't active we aren't in the running. I respect your opinion and your a cool guy I got no issue with. I just happen to have a different point of view so please don't hate me for it.

zjerry 06-29-2015 08:50 PM

VOTED...:thumbsup:

Habbibie 06-29-2015 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by 02ssintimidator (Post 666738)
My car is not by any means perfect. She has rust in a few spots and even some scratches and blemishes in the paint. Kinda hard to tell until you see her in person. However I do take very good care of her and mechanically and on the interior she is perfect. I try to help any chance I have and have helped quite a few new members out with various things. The other two contestants in this contest are very active. I've seen them post many things on here. I have to respectfully disagree with everything you have said habbibie. My car is not a trailer queen. She is driven every single day. She has 140,000 miles and drives like she has 140 miles. It is up to everyone to participate in nominations and get the cars in here that they want to see and these are the ones nominated. One requirement is that the nominee must have a certain amount of posts per day so if we aren't active we aren't in the running. I respect your opinion and your a cool guy I got no issue with. I just happen to have a different point of view so please don't hate me for it.

Ease don't take it the wrong way I know all who are nominated are active and well deserving members but I'm just say the cars that keep showing up do need a little more verity, I havnt seen a single 1st gen in years as a MOTM as a way of what I'm trying to say, a car that has a dent or obvious Rush or imperfections... Havnt seen any of that ever in the MOTM, in a way I see it as a common thing in automotive forums the want show or near show quality cars to represent their end of the year calender but then again you can go to any store and buy a calender of nothing but show cars, where are the real cars, the real warriors of the road, the "obvious" daily driven warriors that are just getting through their day to day milage.

JuniorCar 06-29-2015 10:11 PM

Voted

Personally, I'm all for busty girls in bikinis in the MOTM calendar. That hasn't been a thing before, but I'm just saying...

tweek 06-29-2015 10:21 PM

Voted

Leprechaun93 06-29-2015 10:22 PM

Dude first off, if you dont want mods or people coming after you, dont post something thats going to stir up some trouble. Secondly, the whole motm thing is open to everyone, all the members here nominate who they feel appropriate. We have hardly any members here anymore with older montes which is why you don't see them.

And as far as these all being mint condition show room pieces, give me a break. I'm pretty sure the majority of the winning cars have spent atleast some part of their live as someones daily driver, if not their entire life. In fact in the 2015 calendar, im pretty sure im right in saying that 10/12 cars were or have served as a daily driver. If you don't like what you see in the motm, just don't look at it and move along.

02ssintimidator 06-29-2015 10:49 PM

Yea I don't think there is any active members with a first gen or I'm sure they'd be in the running. I would absolutely love to have one.

tweek 06-30-2015 01:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I won last month and this was the condition of my hood when I won. 1 week after winning my car overheated and needed to be towed replaced the radiator and thermostat. This past Wednesday my car wouldn't start. And I have an annoying clicking sound that happens every 30 min or so. My car is far from perfect you just have to make it look as best as you can