Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

January 2014 Nominations

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 07:14 AM
Monte of the Month -- October 2013
3 Year Member1 Year Member

JC colon for me too!

Old 12-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I would like to nominate Owens91, he's been working hard on keeping his DD Monte Carlo in top running condition. He comes across as a stand up young man constantly striving to care for and improve his Monte to be show worthy. Lets give him a chance...

I support Dbaldwin...

Last edited by ZIPPY02; 12-27-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

I will support owens91!

Old 12-26-2013, 03:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member

Wow! Thank you! But I would like to withdraw myself and my monte. I feel there are other members, Like Dbaldwin, who's Nomination I support, that are much more worthy, who's Montes are in much better running condition and look a hell of a lot better too! Thanks but YelloJAC and I are not MOTM ready, YET!!!!!

Old 12-26-2013, 06:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks zippy and dbaldwin. Feels good to have ya ride recognized. Good luck to everyone
Also wanna support dbaldwin

Old 12-26-2013, 09:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by JC Colon`
Wow! Thank you! But I would like to withdraw myself and my monte. I feel there are other members, Like Dbaldwin, who's Nomination I support, that are much more worthy, who's Montes are in much better running condition and look a hell of a lot better too! Thanks but YelloJAC and I are not MOTM ready, YET!!!!!
JC, keep in mind, a nomination is not just about your car. It's also about you, yourself.

If someone has the greatest Monte on the forum, decked out with the best mods, greatest paint job, but the member is a jerk, no one will want to nominate, support or vote for them.

You, like many other MCF members, spend time keeping your Monte running and looking good. On top of that, you are on MCF on a regular basis, helping other members who are looking for assistance or giving support to something another MCF member shared. You have been a member since 11/2012 and have over an 800 post count (rough math, that's like 2 posts a day).

I see no reason for you to withdrawal yourself from being nominated. That being said, if you will stay in the running, I will support you, JC Colon`.

Old 12-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by The_Maniac

JC, keep in mind, a nomination is not just about your car. It's also about you, yourself.

If someone has the greatest Monte on the forum, decked out with the best mods, greatest paint job, but the member is a jerk, no one will want to nominate, support or vote for them.

You, like many other MCF members, spend time keeping your Monte running and looking good. On top of that, you are on MCF on a regular basis, helping other members who are looking for assistance or giving support to something another MCF member shared. You have been a member since 11/2012 and have over an 800 post count (rough math, that's like 2 posts a day).

I see no reason for you to withdrawal yourself from being nominated. That being said, if you will stay in the running, I will support you, JC Colon`.
JC, I agree with jason, that's exactly why I nominated you. I may have a beautiful well maintained car and I have given her some love But she was in pretty good condition when I got her. You have put so much work and love into your monte that its like a whole new car from the day you bought her. And like Jason said as well, its about the member too, not just their car. One of the newer members, either removed or deleted now, had a beautiful custom 5th gen that I would have loved to see more of and to become motm worthy, however the member was less than friendly, so it probably never would have happened.

Old 12-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member

David, Jason, Wow, Thank you! I do Love my Monte, even when she frustrates me. And I enjoy gaining and sharing "Racket Head" knowledge. And MCF has given me the opportunity to do both. Reading your kind words, the fact that all the work I have and continue to put into my Monte is recognized, is very Humbling to me. I know a lot about cars, but not even close to everything, I Love my Monte and So I invest more into her than I would get if I sold her. And I will keep her till one of us dies.
I except being nominated, and the supporting bids! And again throw my support in for David and his Monte. Thank you for believing I am worthy!!!!

Last edited by JC Colon; 12-26-2013 at 10:29 AM.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

I will support dbaldwin also

Old 12-28-2013, 02:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

JC you deserve the nomination!!!