Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

More YelloJAC Drama

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 06:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default More YelloJAC Drama

So I got the New MAF sensor and installed it yesterday, and WaLa, no more Check Engine Light. This morning I took it around the corner to my favorite Shade Tree, to do the front struts in the Wife's Lexus. Still no check Engine Light. After I was done with the Wife's car I took the old struts to the scrap yard. "CHECK ENGINE" light. So I went and got it read. P0121 and P0122. I put a new TPS in about 14 mths ago. And that code didn't come up when Pepboys checked it with "The Big Expensive" diagnostic computer.
Well since I know that the PCM is Good, Cause GM said so, and I know that the Sensor was working last week, I have to assume that I have a Bad Connection. I hate Wiring Problems! Knowing that the harness at the PCM had to be rewired Helps. and with all the work I did replacing sensors, they should all be good. Or am I just Dreaming? So the Drama continues. I am Still determined for YelloJAC to be my Perfect Car! It's a Monte Carlo SS, should I want anything less?