Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

gauges and tailights not working?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Default gauges and tailights not working?

yesturday i installed a new stereo and hooked everything up the way i usually do and the lights and everything were working until i put the dash back on. i noticed my gauges were out but still went for a bass test quick and was told by friend my tail lights are not working but my brake light does . when i turn my car on the battery light, seatbelt, gear light, etc all come on like there suppossed to then turn off which is also usual but my gear light is barely visible even when its turned all the way up . i checked alot of fuses and the only one i found that was blown was the rear parking lp so i changed it but it doesent seem to make them come on (its bright out so i cant really tell just by covering it with sweat****. ) but also since i changed it my gear light is bright but cant be adjusted and gauge lights still arent on. i just dont know what this could be so please help if u have any ideas or experience with this thank you