Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

"fog lamps control circuit low" DTC B2532

Old 11-22-2015, 06:15 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default "fog lamps control circuit low" DTC B2532

So, I have been chasing this problem since I bought this car. (03 ls) Originally, I thought it was the rear window defroster, but I fixed that. I noticed that the headlights weren't working properly, so I replaced the ambient light sensor. Still have SVS. I made arrangements with a forum member to purchase a Tech 2, but my wife was in a bad accident, and I could no longer afford that. So this just keeps dragging on.

Now its been another 2 mos., and I actually found someone with a Tech 2 in my area, and was able to run the code, and he came up with B2532. "Fog lamp circuit low"? The car doesn't have "fog lights", (louvered plugs where they go) and when he tried to clear it, it would immediately come right back on.

I don't have anything even related to fog lamps, (switches, relays, or lights) I did find 1 fuse (under the hood) that was marked "fog lamps", but pulling it does nothing. Anyone with any experience on the problem, or ideas on what to look for? I have also replaced the BCM, and ignition switch. All have made huge improvement to the health of the vehicle, but still SVS. Any ideas would greatly appreciated. h

Search this Thread