Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

DLR'S A New way to get rid of them for 6th Gen.

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: DLR'S A New way to get rid of them for 6th Gen.

this is true if it is during evenign hours , BUT YOU CAN RUN YOUR PARK LIGHTS ALL DAY LONG
you can run your park lights till it gets to be 1 half hour after sunt set. or unless otehr conditions require you to have them on.

beside you show me a peterbuilt ruck out there that done have thier park lights on till after this tiem

Old 05-29-2005, 06:12 PM

ORIGINAL: big riceR dog

im going to autozone right now to get a switch
so when you remove the dome light, does the auto headlights feature still function?

Old 05-29-2005, 06:17 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

this is true if it is during evenign hours , BUT YOU CAN RUN YOUR PARK LIGHTS ALL DAY LONG
you can run your park lights till it gets to be 1 half hour after sunt set. or unless otehr conditions require you to have them on.

beside you show me a peterbuilt ruck out there that done have thier park lights on till after this tiem
What state do you live in? I have lived in California for 28 years and I assure you that IT IS ILLEGAL TO DRIVE WITH ONLY YOUR PARKING LIGHTS ON AT ANY TIME! Like I mentioned previously, in MOST states it is the same. I know this firsthand cause I got a ticket for it.

Does that mean everybody obey's this law? Of course not. And what relevance a Peterbuilt has to do with this, I don't know, it doesn't prove anything except the fact that the drivers of those trucks aren't obeying the law.

Old 05-29-2005, 06:34 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

first of all you live in a communist state, that would be why you got the ticket believe me i know i have gotten tickets from them before also. I have see the way their system works.

As far as the reference to the perter built i was state they run their park lights allot during the Early morning and the evenings. this is not because it law or not but also because it looks good on them. This might be against the law or not that is also up to the cop that pulls you over weather or not they ticket you for this.

as far as what state i live in I don't live in a state

I live in a different country then you !

but as far as when i did live over there i have lived in several but have drove threw all of them several times and all of them with my park lights on and also had the neon lights under my sleeper shining down on the polished tanks of my truck Why ? Because i liked the look of it.

so if this is what he thinks looks nice then dose it really make a difference weather or not the communist state of Ca. believes it is a good idea to give you a ticket for it or not? NO!

they give a ticket for you for this and i could drive by the same cop and they would wave at me .
some of this will come with age same as thinking before you speak sometimes.

but this is OK you shall learn someday , because it happens to you not all will happen to every one

Old 05-29-2005, 06:43 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005

i sense a little hostilitly haha but yeah i was thinking about puting the witch buy my sunfoor switch up by the mpg read out and what not i didnt fina a nice looking switch at autozone so im gonna look around i wanna make it look right seeing as how i did figure this out on my own im going to do it right...i feel so warm and fuzzy inside now that i solved this gay problem as for being a ricer i hate every thing about them from their coffee can exhausts to their spider lables on a hard top eclipse. how boring is a black dash and a dark car when you are with your friends its the atmosphere we are going for not the ricer look if we wanted that we would put supercharger lables on nonsc mc and sponser labels on our car even if we dont have their products

Old 05-29-2005, 06:54 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

hey now those stickers add horse power LOL

we were at a show last night and the pepoles choice was a99 blaser that is in our club

he dont have anythng on it other then the LED;s and otehr lights etc,, it looks realy sharp and at night looks better lit up

he plans o add some wheels etc..

point being that if a blaser is a ricer becasue of lights that is fine with him in our club it is fine with me he also took 2nd place in teh DB Drags
so hale to the ricer of our club LOL

Bigg Green Dog Ricer -- thanks for the help on the DLR stuff,
hell add more lights now LOL

as far as a switch i did a sech for them and you can find small round rockers on the net and they are nic looking with a small LED in them so you could hook it up so the LED will allow you to know they have power or not and they are about the size of a dime if that big.

dod a google serch for mini round rocker switches
you will find them

Old 05-29-2005, 07:05 PM

first of all you live in a communist state, that would be why you got the ticket believe me i know i have gotten tickets from them before also. I have see the way their system works.

As far as the reference to the perter built i was state they run their park lights allot during the Early morning and the evenings. this is not because it law or not but also because it looks good on them. This might be against the law or not that is also up to the cop that pulls you over weather or not they ticket you for this.

as far as what state i live in I don't live in a state

I live in a different country then you !

but as far as when i did live over there i have lived in several but have drove threw all of them several times and all of them with my park lights on and also had the neon lights under my sleeper shining down on the polished tanks of my truck Why ? Because i liked the look of it.

so if this is what he thinks looks nice then dose it really make a difference weather or not the communist state of Ca. believes it is a good idea to give you a ticket for it or not? NO!

they give a ticket for you for this and i could drive by the same cop and they would wave at me .
some of this will come with age same as thinking before you speak sometimes.

but this is OK you shall learn someday , because it happens to you not all will happen to every one
Oh lord have mercy! This will be my final response to you on this subject, you can type till your fingers fall off after that.

Yes, California is a communist state which utilizes a system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people. Yep, sounds like California

Your Peterbuilt reference, no matter how relevant you think it is, means absolutely nothing. Let me give you a few examples why, in Cali, it's illegal to operate hydraulics or air ride suspension while driving, go cruising and you'll see people doing it all day. In cali, it's illegal to have NOS hooked up and ready to go in your vehicle if you are driving it, happens everyday. It's illegal to drive drunk, how many deaths come from doing just this IN CALI ALONE? So as you see, I can point out many examples of people doing things against the law, but just cause they do it and get away with doing it most times DOESN'T MEAN IT'S LEGAL. Talk about thinking before speaking, you should take your own advice.

Thanks for assuring me that someone of your ignorance is far, far away from me. I feel much safer out on the road already.

Awesome that you have done and continue to do something that is against the law, but you do it anyway cause it looks good. We all do that. Well, most of us. Does that mean it's legal? I was driving up here w/my front windows tinted 20%, the limit here is 35%, im not gonna argue with you that because I never got ticketed for it and because so many other people do it, that it's legal. Yet this is EXACTLY what you are doing here in regards to the parking light issue.

I could give a rats azz if he drives w/spotlights for headlights, doesn't make me any difference. I was giving a heads up, as indicated when I said "Just an FYI" Most of the people here are smart enough to make their own decision(you, not included) I was simply informing him of something I wasn't sure if he was aware of. But if he does it or not, I promise I won't lose any sleep over it. Most people make thier decisions based on the law and penalties that would incur by breaking said law, so yes, I do think it makes a difference as to if it's a law or not. Regardless of what communist state he lives in

I drove by many cops while I had illegally tinted windows, never got pulled over one time(here in Oregon aka Commie Country), I had a non-CARB exempt intake on my Honda a

Old 05-29-2005, 07:08 PM

ORIGINAL: big green dog

i sense a little hostilitly haha but yeah i was thinking about puting the witch buy my sunfoor switch up by the mpg read out and what not i didnt fina a nice looking switch at autozone so im gonna look around i wanna make it look right seeing as how i did figure this out on my own im going to do it right...i feel so warm and fuzzy inside now that i solved this gay problem as for being a ricer i hate every thing about them from their coffee can exhausts to their spider lables on a hard top eclipse. how boring is a black dash and a dark car when you are with your friends its the atmosphere we are going for not the ricer look if we wanted that we would put supercharger lables on nonsc mc and sponser labels on our car even if we dont have their products
Well, you know what they say, if the shoe fits...........

And if it doesn't, laugh at my opinion and keep it moving, no need to dwell on it.

Old 05-29-2005, 07:12 PM

we were at a show last night and the pepoles choice was a99 blaser that is in our club

he dont have anythng on it other then the LED;s and otehr lights etc,, it looks realy sharp and at night looks better lit up

point being that if a blaser is a ricer becasue of lights that is fine with him in our club it is fine with me he also took 2nd place in teh DB Drags
so hale to the ricer of our club LOL
very uplifting story, excuse me, I need a Kleenex.........

The wonderful thing about this "communist" country I live in, is that we're all entitled to have our own opinions on things. I have mine, you guys have yours. It's water under the bridge.

Old 05-29-2005, 07:18 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005

a little pint up anger huh but now im just pissed how are you going to call me a ricer when u drove a honda!!! what country are they made in??? what do they eat?? rice yes thats you ive owned a chevy silverado and a mc american made and proud of it.

Quick Reply: DLR'S A New way to get rid of them for 6th Gen.