Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

dashkits

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 07:27 PM
Default RE: dashkits

ok tav. did ya get my gugades in yet? I want to see what they look like and also did you remeber to take a pohoto of them before you did it?
i need to make a pattren off the flames LOL
Then i can start to paint the car some. havent decided what i want to do yet if i want to airbrush the flames on the councial and stuff of if i want to just paint the whole thing then air brush them on top of it. and if i do that what colors to use? i have right now the blk. lether intereior, MAN I WI**** WAS EASIR LOL
i seen one some place where the councial was a off whte and it looked really good in the car with the black lether. but then i dont know what i reall want for sure till teh guadeges get here and the flames. that will help alot with the flames alone

Old 05-22-2005, 02:56 AM

ORIGINAL: big green dog

hey i know ive seen all these dash kits that ytou can buy but i was wondering if there was any way u could paint them on your own???
the only thing stopping you is you. Personally, I wouldn't do it. Only because I think painted interior panels don't look good.

Old 06-07-2005, 04:34 AM

ORIGINAL: benhillzone3

painting the interior would be the last thing that i woudl ever do to my monte. i would be too scared that i was going to **** up someting,

call me crazy but i like my stock interior, if i didn't i wouldn't have bought the car

Old 06-08-2005, 02:12 AM

ORIGINAL: warpath
call me crazy but i like my stock interior, if i didn't i wouldn't have bought the car
[sm=exactly.gif]

I think contrasting, painted interior panels looks fugly.

Old 06-08-2005, 02:57 AM

thats my opion, but i guess differant strokes for differant fokes

Old 06-08-2005, 03:00 AM

ORIGINAL: warpath

thats my opion, but i guess differant strokes for differant fokes
This is true.

Old 06-08-2005, 04:09 AM

i like mine to but i also like it broke up a bit so there is some color to it or somthing besides just black.. If i would ahve knowen they had a two tone interior i would ahe opted for i just to change the colora bit. Mine is all black and that maks it tuff at night to find things when they hit the floor. but then again it is not gettign dark here till 11:30pm right now. LOL