Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

6th Gen ('00-'05): Climate Control Problem

Old 07-27-2018, 02:39 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default Climate Control Problem

Hello friends,

I've searched endlessly for this problem and it seems I cannot find an end to my electrical issues with this car. My climate control fan speeds all work sometimes and this applies to all speeds. If I take off the dash and tilt the climate control panel sometimes the fans will kick on and sometimes they wont. If I wiggle the left side connector of the panel they will kick on randomly. I've already replaced the blower motor resistor. If it's the connector how can I test it? Could it be the connector's contact with the pins on the control panel? I've tried 4 different panels and it's all the same issue with leads me to thinking it's something with the wiring.

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.