Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!
View Poll Results: What Saturday can you have the best chance to make for our first meeting?
March 30 11:00 A.M.
0%
March 30 2:00 P.M.
20.00%
April 5 11:00 A.M.
20.00%
April 5 2:00 P.M.
60.00%
April 12 11:00 A.M.
0%
April 12 2:00P.M.
0%
I can not make any dates listed.
0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Washington Wa. Mc mc

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 05:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by bblackstone
Get me your city of residence and I will get a centeral meeting place for all of us. Who's in? Ideas and suggestions on date.

I'm in the South Seattle area near Burien. My schedule is usually pretty tight, but if a place/time/date is agreed upon I will try to leave it open on my calendar.

Old 01-23-2014, 07:02 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Lets roll

Well I think we have enough for a meet and greet. I feel we as the first group need to sit down and discuss how and what direction we want to go with the club. So have ideas ready at the meet and greet.

First things first. What day. A Saturday or a Sunday?
What town/city? Restaurant or Fast food?
Time best fitting travel schedules to and from event. If you suggest a place. Be sure we would be welcomed for a bit of time. Maybe towards the end of the meet and greet. A convoy of sorts. I would be glad to set it all. BUT..... the first meet is the most important. Plus we want as many as possible.

My ideal club would have these qualities.
Some charity events. Help raise money for less privileged.
VERY LIMITED politics. No membership cost. Several events throughout the year spread out through Washington. Make new friends.

Old 01-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

I think your right. If we can start the ball rolling it will be easier to start building. I think maybe a Smaller restaurant like Buffallo wild wings. I dont want to sound like im trying to get away from a drive but from the locations I have heard from everyone Tacoma sounds Like the in between. Unless CrusaderSS is going to come down, then seattle is probably the best bet. Also, saturdays work best for me.

Last edited by dbaldwin; 01-23-2014 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by dbaldwin
I think your right. If we can start the ball rolling it will be easier to start building. I think maybe a Smaller restaurant like Buffallo wild wings. I dont want to sound like im trying to get away from a drive but from the locations I have heard from everyone Tacoma sounds Like the in between. Unless CrusaderSS is going to come down, then seattle is probably the best bet. Also, saturdays work best for me.
Hey guys... I would love to come down... Only hitch, will our 10 month old be up for the trip... Working on convincing the Mrs...... Keep me in the loop, if at all possible, I will be there...

Old 01-23-2014, 07:57 PM
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Crusader SS
Hey guys... I would love to come down... Only hitch, will our 10 month old be up for the trip... Working on convincing the Mrs...... Keep me in the loop, if at all possible, I will be there...
yes little ones dont much like long car trips. It would be awesome to see you down here though.

Old 01-31-2014, 07:28 PM
5 Year Member
Default Lets set a date

dBaldwin has a great idea. Buffalo wild wings sounds great.

So place and a day is set. Buffalo Wild wings on a Saturday.

Any best Saturdays work for anybody? What is a good start time.

Who is willing to run the meet/meeting? A basic grasp of Roberts would help run a meeting in order.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:49 PM
5 Year Member
Default bump

Bump........bump

Old 02-04-2014, 10:54 PM
1 Year Member

I feel like at first it would be more of a meet and great to get the ball rolling. The 2nd or 3rd saturday works best for me beacuse I work the 4th weekend. This would be my first car club.

Old 02-04-2014, 11:08 PM
5 Year Member

Yes a good old meet and greet would be fantastic. Still we would need to get a commitee formed to get the structure pressed into a foundation. All we would need is a 4 body panel willing to take control and push this forward. Not just one person should be responsable for the clubs developement. If anyone is not into club structure, they wont be forced into it. Some guys at times that includes me. Some guys just want to sit back and enjoy. Thats not a bad thing. Everybody has their own ideas of how they enjoy the club the best. And Thats what this is all about. Back on target. We need a Saturday and a time. The sooner you submit your wishes. The sooner this club becomes a reality.

Old 02-05-2014, 12:00 AM
1 Year Member

Im busy all this month, im even meeting with crusaderss up in vancouver BC the 13th. How about the eighth of march? Sounds like some kind of a meaningful day