Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!
View Poll Results: What Saturday can you have the best chance to make for our first meeting?
March 30 11:00 A.M.
0
0%
March 30 2:00 P.M.
20.00%
April 5 11:00 A.M.
20.00%
April 5 2:00 P.M.
60.00%
April 12 11:00 A.M.
0
0%
April 12 2:00P.M.
0
0%
I can not make any dates listed.
0
0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Washington Wa. Mc mc

  #1  
Old 10-24-2012, 01:24 PM
bblackstone's Avatar
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: olympia. wa
Posts: 792
Default Wa. Mc mc

We are trying to get a Monte Carlo Motor Club started in the Seattle Olympia Washington area . Any and all ideas are welcomed. Please keep it to the topic though. Also. Please try not to repeat what other members have suggested. If possible. We do not want a lot of useless traffic for potential members to have to read through. All inquiries should be sent through my P.M. until a separate thread is developed for the members.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com<img src=" /><o:p></o:p>
Thank you for your support.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
 

Last edited by bblackstone; 10-24-2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: additions
  #2  
Old 10-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Beach`in Florida
Posts: 33,585
Default

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>03SSLE <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_503893", true); </SCRIPT>

Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo


</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,621



</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PM above Member `Mike, if he does not see your thread.
He sure knows a lot about Monte Carlo's & he is one of our MOTM Winner's...I'm sure he would enjoy getting together...
Good Luck on getting a lot of enthusiats

Let us know how you do & post updates/pictures of your meets/event's OK...Thanks
 
  #3  
Old 10-24-2012, 02:20 PM
bblackstone's Avatar
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: olympia. wa
Posts: 792
Default

Originally Posted by Space View Post
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>03SSLE <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_503893", true); </SCRIPT>

Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo




</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,621





</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PM above Member `Mike, if he does not see your thread.
He sure knows a lot about Monte Carlo's & he is one of our MOTM Winner's...I'm sure he would enjoy getting together...
Good Luck on getting a lot of enthusiats

Let us know how you do & post updates/pictures of your meets/event's OK...Thanks
We have been in touch. Thank you Space for your support.
 

Last edited by bblackstone; 10-24-2012 at 02:21 PM. Reason: grammer
  #4  
Old 11-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Southwest Washington
Posts: 145
Default

Do you have a mission for the club?

I think all clubs should have some time of mission that contributes to the community and not just for a bunch of MC owners get together to talk about their cars. Although that's not a bad thing lol.
 
  #5  
Old 11-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Crusader SS's Avatar
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 1,715
Default

I'm up in Vancouver, BC... Would certainly consider attending a meet and greet...
 
  #6  
Old 11-19-2012, 05:09 PM
bblackstone's Avatar
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: olympia. wa
Posts: 792
Default Sorry

Sorry work always gets hectic around the holidays. This head cold does not help. Defiantly after the holidays we will start pushing this through.
As for what our mission is. Lots of ideas. Mostly focused around financially challenged families with children. My personal focus has always been helping the children of less fortunate families. Recently I flew back to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com<st1:place w:st="on">Chicago</st1:place></st1:City> to participate in the yearly bike building party at our World head quarters. To see children’s faces light up with excitement makes my heart all gushy. Since everybody does it during the holidays my focus would be in the less active parts of the year. Say the children’s birthdates. First I have to get clearance from the State. They have some real weird laws out here that tie the hands that try to give.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com<img src=" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
 
  #7  
Old 11-19-2012, 05:14 PM
bblackstone's Avatar
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: olympia. wa
Posts: 792
Default

Originally Posted by Crusader SS View Post
I'm up in Vancouver, BC... Would certainly consider attending a meet and greet...
Not including the time for border crossing. Is that not about four hours to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com<st1:place w:st="on">Seattle</st1:place></st1:City> for you? Would be great to get you down here. We could always put you up for the weekend if need be. Stay tuned and please be patient. Once this gets rolling it should snow ball.
 
  #8  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Crusader SS's Avatar
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 1,715
Default

Originally Posted by bblackstone View Post
Not including the time for border crossing. Is that not about four hours to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com<st1:place w:st="on">Seattle</st1:place></st1:City> for you? Would be great to get you down here. We could always put you up for the weekend if need be. Stay tuned and please be patient. Once this gets rolling it should snow ball.
Good to go (time permitting)... Sorry for the late reply, we've been in the middle of a move... We have never been to Seattle, great road trip and with NEXUS, it's a breeze to cross... Keep us posted...
 

Last edited by Crusader SS; 12-03-2012 at 01:47 AM.
  #9  
Old 01-24-2013, 12:54 AM
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Southwest Washington
Posts: 145
Default

I'm down for a meet.
 
  #10  
Old 02-19-2013, 12:48 PM
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tumwater, WA
Posts: 9
Default I'm in Tumwater

Looking for a club i have a stock 2000 MC SS atm but looking to do some work to it.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.