Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

Saint Louis Monte Carlo Club???

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 06:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Thanks a bunch! I want other members on the forum to give me their opinions on what the name could be. Looks like Gateway Monte Carlo Club is winning so far lol

Old 05-05-2011, 05:43 PM

hey! they call me v2evo when they're not mad at me.I love the idea of a stl monte club! I drove over the road for 13 years and ready to find a fun group to hang with.Im new to the forum and own a stock 02 ls and ready to learn all i can about both.Heartland monte club would look good on some shirts while we roll and show!! I live in Troy so lets do this.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by v2evo
hey! they call me v2evo when they're not mad at me.I love the idea of a stl monte club! I drove over the road for 13 years and ready to find a fun group to hang with.Im new to the forum and own a stock 02 ls and ready to learn all i can about both.Heartland monte club would look good on some shirts while we roll and show!! I live in Troy so lets do this.

Sweetness! I wonder if I have ever seen ya in town. I lived in Troy for about 12ish years I guess. I still go back there every now & then bcuz my dad owns a shop there. Oh & welcome to the forum! Looking forward to getting to know you and your monte

Old 05-06-2011, 11:15 PM

whats the name of your pop's shop? my dad worked for freightliner for years and then opened up a cornwell mobile tool sales franchise out here in troy/winfield/ofallon/everywhere lol....might know ur dad..?

Old 05-07-2011, 12:20 AM

When is the wentzville drag show thing. I missed it last year.And how can we talk more directly so i dont miss the monte carlo club news. Im not sure how to use this thing yet and takes me some time to find the new post. CHECK YA LATER! Sorry i love dazed and confused. Nice rides

Old 05-07-2011, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Fogertyb
whats the name of your pop's shop? my dad worked for freightliner for years and then opened up a cornwell mobile tool sales franchise out here in troy/winfield/ofallon/everywhere lol....might know ur dad..?
CTR: Certified Transmission it's in northern Troy. But my dad seems to know like everyone in the area so there is a possibility lol

Originally Posted by v2evo
When is the wentzville drag show thing. I missed it last year.And how can we talk more directly so i dont miss the monte carlo club news. Im not sure how to use this thing yet and takes me some time to find the new post. CHECK YA LATER! Sorry i love dazed and confused. Nice rides
Umm idk. & I want the members to message me or post their email and/or number or some way that I can get hold of them if they are not on the forum all that much. Soon I'll be posting a thread of events showing all of the shows, cruises, and meets that I plan on attending as of right now. haha it's okay

Old 05-09-2011, 05:24 PM

First thread about a possible first meet and/or show...
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mi...56/#post323334

Check it out!

Old 02-24-2012, 11:44 AM

My computer has been broke since march 2011. Wondering if u started the STL Monte Carlo club. ty

Old 02-24-2012, 03:24 PM

I might be interested in joining. It would be nice to meet some people from the area that share the same interest.

Old 02-24-2012, 03:40 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

I have STL MC im starting if u guys are interested

Quick Reply: Saint Louis Monte Carlo Club???