Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

Saint Louis Monte Carlo Club???

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 11:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010
Thumbs up Saint Louis Monte Carlo Club???

Mkk well I've really been debating on making a Monte Carlo car club for either Saint Louis area owners or possibly extending it to surrounding states like Iowa, Arkansas, Kansas, etc but idk if I would be able to do that since I am not able to travel far usually for events. So for now I'll prob just say it's a Saint Louis Monte Carlo Club but gladly let owners in surrounding states join if they want.

So I need to get a feel of how many people would want to join and actually be devoted to the club. I don't want to go through the trouble of making this club and have people say they'll be part of it but never attend events or contribute or anything so I want to make sure peeps are serious about it.

I would plan for the members of the club to go do all sorts of fun events! I'd make plans for the members to all meet at specific shows and/or cruises. We would have fun BBQs or trips to local Saint Louis attractions like the zoo and the Arch. Of course we would have photoshoot sessions (I've got to have that ). And there would be more but this is just a rough explanation.

I posted a thread a while ago about making a car club in Pensacola at the University of West Florida so I remotely know what all goes into making a club from the info some of the members have already given me on here. I still have the rules and regulations documents saved on my external hard drive so that part of the club making is pretty much done, just gotta make a few modifications.

Well anyway tell me what you guys think and who is seriously interested. Sorry if this thread seems a bit all over the place but I'm exhausted, I've had a rough day at school and I'm tired lol

Old 04-12-2011, 11:27 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Well ukn im down for the club idea lol

Old 04-12-2011, 11:30 PM

count me in. I can ask around here and see if any of the MC owners would be interested too

Old 04-12-2011, 11:33 PM

mkk most def spread the word and I'll try to work on it. I won't really be able to get into it until I'm outta school like round the middle of May

Old 04-13-2011, 07:53 AM

I'm definitely interested in a St. Louis MC Club - count me in twice! I'd love to help any way I can, making phone calls, passing out information, whatever.

Old 04-13-2011, 08:13 AM

haha alright. I'll most def let you know what you can do to help once I start getting everything organized

Old 04-13-2011, 12:59 PM

Hmm I gotta figure out a name for this club...this should be interesting lol feel free to throw out ideas guys.
This is all I can think of right now
Saint Louis Monte Carlo Club (classic & kinda boring lol)
Gateway Montes
Gateway Monte Carlo Club

Hm I may make a different post about this in the forum to get ideas from other members lol I want something creative and catchy but I can't think of anything right now!

Old 04-13-2011, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
Hmm I gotta figure out a name for this club...this should be interesting lol feel free to throw out ideas guys.
This is all I can think of right now
Saint Louis Monte Carlo Club (classic & kinda boring lol)
Gateway Montes
Gateway Monte Carlo Club

Hm I may make a different post about this in the forum to get ideas from other members lol I want something creative and catchy but I can't think of anything right now!
Show Me MC Club haha. I like the gateway monte carlo club idea

Old 04-13-2011, 01:24 PM

Hey that isn't a bad one lol I made a thread about it in the off-topic section to see what the other forum members will come up with

Old 04-13-2011, 01:37 PM

Here is the thread discussing the name
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/of...estions-27492/

Quick Reply: Saint Louis Monte Carlo Club???