Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

Lead East 2009

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Default Lead East 2009

hey guys Jimbo here i just got back from lead east last night it was really fun my car was registered by the nostaliga motors people(not literally i meant that my car was near were they were set up i do not know them but did ask them to move 2 of their cars because they had parked in our 2 parking spaces but its all good)....i was next to my dads best buds 1970 gs stage 1 in mint condition that was for sale(he also has a 87 buick grand national in great condition)...and then my dads other friend came that had a 69 chevelle ss 396 boy was that nice....anyways if anyone goes to lead east let me know im going tomorrow too but early at 9 am so hopefully i can get in line early to meet CHIP FOOSE!!!! i cant wait..drop a reply if your going and if ur car is there and ill try to find you and we can talk and stuff lol cya there !

Last edited by Jimbo; 09-05-2009 at 10:23 PM. Reason: realized the wording is confusing
Old 09-06-2009, 05:27 AM

...Hi Jimbo, we wish we could `go, but U will have to be our `rep : ) Your assignment is to take as many pic's as possible for your MCF Family & post them : ) Wish U a Super fUN sAFE DAY.
EnJoy

Old 09-06-2009, 04:55 PM

sorry my dad likes the car shows and stuff but only takes pics of cars he likes idk its weird but next year i will be taking as many pics as the camera can hold i saw some sweet rides there like a 1970 barracuda with a 426 hemi in it everything origonal for sale it for 70k..had 10k miles there is mostly 50s cars though....the coolest one there was a 57 bel air stretched out to a limo it was awesome!....i have a couple pics like 3 that i can post but ill be going every year with the monte carlo...i saw one other monte a 72 ...and as we were leaving we saw an 84 ss in white but that was it were going to have to gang up next year and park next to each other haha....ill be back next year...with the car painted and looking beautiful...and if i can sell it for 10k or more and buy a 69 camaro ss or a really nice el camino...but idk about that idea yet i love the monte

Old 09-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

dammit man, lol. this is the first year i did not go, lol. that is an awsome show i was at the dead-mans curve hotrod party last wednesday, though. i need to ask, who owns the chevelle? oh, keep your eyes peeled for a red '64 vette next to a flat black 50's pontiac with red scalops.... thats my uncles crew oh, and also look for the black '55 nomad & the red & white "gypsy wagon"..... im hopin to get my buick togeather for next year was gonna be this year, but not enuff room to work on it in the gradge & to rainy outside oh well, next year, lol

Old 09-07-2009, 10:32 AM

sorry i didnt check the post b4 i left kinda woke up a little too late...but its ok skylark next year my monte is going to be painted and looking beauitful this year was just for kicks to bring it while the paint was still faded and all...i got an offer from somebody to buy it for 8k lol we want 10 tho so then ill go buy a camino...but idk yet the monte is just awesome...so sorry i didnt get to look for ur crew haha but ill be back next year and hopefully you will too... we definatly have to find each other next year and go riding or something ill have my provisional license then so i can go without my dad