Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

clubs in the central florida area

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 10:07 AM

i think im actually going to be in pensacola for 3-4 months next year... might have to check this whole car show thing out! :-)

Old 12-03-2009, 12:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by irishish27
i think im actually going to be in pensacola for 3-4 months next year... might have to check this whole car show thing out! :-)
ha really?? when are you coming down here bcuz we could totally get together and go to some of the shows.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:13 AM

im not sure exactly when yet; im thinking ill have orders there once january rolls around, but ill let ya kno :-)

Old 12-07-2009, 01:31 PM

im not sure exactly when yet; im thinking ill have orders there once january rolls around, but ill let ya kno :-)
alright sweet! what part of the military are you in again?

Old 12-08-2009, 07:40 AM

navy; ill just be down there for a school

Old 12-08-2009, 12:35 PM

navy; ill just be down there for a school
oh yeah now i remember. my bad! i'm in the process of applying to be a navy officer =D

Old 12-08-2009, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by 04 NUB 3
i always want to show my car off and i kinda feel a lil strange when im the only domestic non mustang, camaro, charger, or anything above the 2000 model year. its not so bad when my brother can bring his 02 pace car out but not always the case, id like to see some more montes out there at local shows and events. i dont kno if there is a MC club in the state? if i had the time and money id start one but i have no spare of either. if i can see a group of neons at a show and only one monte it puts a frown on my face. you can email me at IntimidatorSSiphone@yahoo.com the picture is of my car at the last show i went to.

Larry

Hi `Larry & Member's,
I don't know of any Monte Carlo Clubs in the
State of Florida
Below link has Chevy Clubs in FLorida &
all over the USA +
Click below link 2 explore.
Oh `Larry, awesome Look'in Monte 4-Sure
Let us know `if U start a Club...
Good Luck
http://www.yesterdays-cars.com/Chevy_clubs.htm#florida
Click above

Old 03-20-2010, 09:07 PM

hay brittany why didnt you send me some thing alot sooner it is the 20th now and spring fling is over i would have loved to go up there with my monte and go bam its a bowtie among the haters. and see the looks of what people give and see people shake there heads that the monte's are moltiplin faster than gremlins.

Old 03-20-2010, 09:18 PM

tsrtrek, spinem_90, 04 nub 3, lets get some thing started with this club here in florida i will be more than happy to be in the club and i know 15 others that have the 6th and 7th gens as well. they will like to be in the club they told me it will be better than siting around and not being in some thing productive than not being any thing productive. lets roll on this my email my screan name with your email adress and i will give you my number to help get this thing started

Old 03-21-2010, 06:53 PM

heyy the reason why i didnt email you or anyone else is bcuz i didnt get to go to spring fling. i moved back to missouri a couple months ago in an "emergency" situation i guess you could call it. i mean i'll be glad to help you guys with it, i just won't be able to be at any of the meets for obvious reasons unless i drive down there sometime for vacation or something =/

Quick Reply: clubs in the central florida area