Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

AZ head count.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 09:27 PM

Thanks, No this place is called Avalon Hills off Bell and 35th. Ive gone to the Scottsdale show a few times. its a great time. good people. But no Montys though. Im down to get the AZ owners together. I think i know where you're talking about.
Good luck on your new place

Old 09-08-2012, 03:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tom.M
Thanks, No this place is called Avalon Hills off Bell and 35th. Ive gone to the Scottsdale show a few times. its a great time. good people. But no Montys though. Im down to get the AZ owners together. I think i know where you're talking about.
Good luck on your new place
yeah where were staying off of Bell rd. There's a gas station on the one corner & a golf cart sales place on the other corner. If your going towards Grand Ave. You make a left between them and go down 1/2 mile. And the place will be on your left. yeah the Scottsdale show is cool. If your talking about the one in the Mc Donald's aparking lot ? You can E mail me @ redwhitess1@yahoo.com Anytime. So maybe we can hook up when I get down there. See if you can get a few more AZ members to do the same Did you ever make the cruise inn at the K mart down near you on I think it's friday nights ? Its right next door to a mexican restaurant ?

Old 09-08-2012, 12:42 PM

1 Year Member

[QUOTE=Tom.M;493181]Thanks, No this place is called Avalon Hills off Bell and 35th. Ive gone to the Scottsdale show a few times. its a great time. good people. But no Montys though. Yeah I know what your saying. Most of Jan & feb I never saw any clean Monte's. Just junk. But I started noticing more & more as we moved around. Mostly in the east valley. Not too much around Surprise or that area. Seriouly thinking of taking my SS out there this yr. Instead of the Cobalt. Have to see what the wife thinks on this. More gas and I have to watch where I park all the time. Not so much in the Cobalt Only thing that really worries me. Is the Hail storms that we get in jan or Feb out there. I don't think I'd like that a whole lot. OK later...............

Old 09-16-2012, 12:49 PM

I didnt realize the get together at the k-mart you talked about was a full blown car show! I drove though the parking lot last night on my way to a bar. I'll have to hit it up next weekend.

Old 09-16-2012, 12:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Well congrats on the apt find Tom. If I remeber right you have a Red & white SS ? So your off of Bell Rd ? Its not Sun ridge apts is it ? I'll be out there around Jan 1st. Trying to talk my wife into taking the Monte out this yr. A lot of car shows near you. We just got a notice our place will be ready by Jan 1st to move into All the Az members should meet up some place after I get into town. Maybe at Jack in the Box or In & out buger on bell near the Harley Dealer. By the sports complex. Can't think of the name of the street right now.

MMMM I loved Jack in the box...
But there are no more in MI. Grrrrr
Great after the bar food...

Old 09-16-2012, 02:43 PM

I've always heard great thinks about In & out but when i finally tried it, it was horrible. jack in the box kicks butt

Old 09-21-2012, 07:52 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tom.M
I didnt realize the get together at the k-mart you talked about was a full blown car show! I drove though the parking lot last night on my way to a bar. I'll have to hit it up next weekend.
see I told you its a cool place to hang out. And that mexican resturant is great to eat at also. Hope to meet up with you when I get out there.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:29 PM

i live right off of 67th ave and bell road so any one interested in starting a monte car club in phx let me know and would love to get to know other people

Old 10-07-2012, 11:33 AM

1 Year Member

HEY Tom: if you get some spare time you could see about setting up a AZ get together say the 3rd week of Jan. I'll be out there and set up by then. Of course you could wet a mini meet up with the guys that are already around you at the K mart show. For a few mins to get to know everyone. Maybe even a JACK IN THE BOX MEET . I'll take 4 taco's to go with a Mt Dew Rick

Old 10-09-2012, 02:26 PM

haha sounds great. this coming saturday (the 13th) I'll be at the show the whole day paling around with folk I'll go buy a calendar and pencil you in

Quick Reply: AZ head count.