Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

Ohio 2019 Monte Nationals - June 28-30

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 07:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow 2019 Monte Nationals - June 28-30

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

We received some sad and unfortunate news the week of March 3. The National Monte Carlo Owners Association (NMCOA), host of Monte Carlo Nationals, will be ending operations after the 2019 Monte Carlo Nationals in June. That being said, if you want to participate in Nationals, this is the year to do it! It'd be cool if we could get a huge turnout with as many of us as possible there to experience it one last time!

All info for '19 Nationals is below. The Registration Form and Classes & Schedule Sheet can be found on their website. The Membership Application can be requested by emailing the contact below. All of these documents have all the necessary information needed to complete membership and event registration! Questions/issues can be directed to the email contact below.

When - Fri, Sat & Sun, June 28-30, 2019
*This is the weekend BEFORE Carlisle Chevrolet Nationals

Where - Comfort Inn Miami Valley Centre Mall
987 E. Ash St
Piqua, OH 45356
Front desk: 937-778-8100 - choose option 0, use code MCO when booking

NMCOA Contact - administrator@montecarloclub.com

NMCOA Website - montecarloclub.com

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
(A) Book Your Hotel Room - If you are staying the weekend. Do this asap since rooms fill up quick! Please call the Comfort Inn front desk and book your room. Minimum 2-night stay (Fri/Sat). If there are no rooms available upon calling, please email the contact above directly. If you can't get into the host hotel and need accommodations, look elsewhere in the area.

(B*) Become a Member - You must be a NMCOA member to participate in Nationals! Due to the circumstances, this year's membership rate is discounted to $20. You can request a Membership Application by emailing the contact above.

(C*) Register Your Monte - Registration is $35/Monte. Refer to the Registration Form on their website. Fill it out and mail it in with payment - must be postmarked by June 1, 2019.
**Send in both the Membership Application and Registration Form at the same time!

*EXCEPTION TO (B) & (C) ABOVE - Pre-registration is highly recommended but, if you have NOT been a NMCOA member in the past twelve months, you can register both yourself for membership and your Monte for Nationals AT the event as long as you have done so by 11am Saturday, June 29 (main event day)!

Additional clarifications:
(1) Due to the circumstances, this year's membership fee is discounted to $20 (it's usually $35).
(2) The membership application can be requested by emailing the contact above.
(3) I personally know the NMCOA owners. Both the membership and registration fees cover the costs of planning and running the event.
(4) This year, Saturday, June 29 is the main event day and there's things going on all day. People are usually out as early as 5-6am to begin cleaning their cars and do so up until the beginning of judging at 11am. The main show runs 11am-5pm (no cars are allowed to come/go from the show field during that time). There are games throughout the day and a music contest for participants. The poker run starts at 7pm so there's a flow of cars coming and going for a few hours.
(5) There's a car wash area set up for participants next to the hotel.
(6) If you're a registered participant, you have to be registered and your car in its spot by the beginning of judging at 11am Saturday, June 29!
(7) If you do not want to pay the membership and registration fees to participate, it is free to spectate so another option is to attend the main event on Saturday, June 29 as a spectator and hang out, see the cars and talk with other enthusiasts.

2018 Nationals pictured

Last edited by 06mistreSS; 03-14-2019 at 07:01 AM.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:28 PM
10 Year Member

I have updated post #1 to reflect some recent news...

The 2019 Monte Carlo Nationals is still on! However, we received some sad and unfortunate news the week of March 3. The National Monte Carlo Owners Association (NMCOA), host of Monte Carlo Nationals, will be ending operations after the 2019 Monte Carlo Nationals in June. Please see post #1 above for all information regarding the final event.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
I have updated post #1 to reflect some recent news...

The 2019 Monte Carlo Nationals is still on! However, we received some sad and unfortunate news the week of March 3. The National Monte Carlo Owners Association (NMCOA), host of Monte Carlo Nationals, will be ending operations after the 2019 Monte Carlo Nationals in June. Please see post #1 above for all information regarding the final event.
I would love to go! Piqua is like 30-40 minutes from me as i live in Indian Lake Ohio,i have a 2006 Monte and i love it but ill probably just come to spectate and make new friends,ill take a coffee from mcds 06mistreSS lol

Old 04-18-2019, 11:51 AM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by luckeebuck0810
I would love to go! Piqua is like 30-40 minutes from me as i live in Indian Lake Ohio,i have a 2006 Monte and i love it but ill probably just come to spectate and make new friends,ill take a coffee from mcds 06mistreSS lol
Well I'll definitely be there but ain't got no time to take coffee orders, it's hotel coffee for me while I spend 5+ hours in the morning getting the car washed and detailed in time for judging at 11 am.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:29 AM
10 Year Member

Just 10 days away! Been slowly getting the car cleaned up and ready and still have more to do. Planning to head down first thing the morning of Friday the 28th.

Old 06-27-2019, 08:05 AM
10 Year Member

Here we are, it officially begins tomorrow! People have been arriving as early as yesterday. I will be heading down early tomorrow morning. Car is as clean as I'm going to get it for now - I'll continue and finish up some things once I've arrived at the hotel.

Old 06-27-2019, 11:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
Here we are, it officially begins tomorrow! People have been arriving as early as yesterday. I will be heading down early tomorrow morning. Car is as clean as I'm going to get it for now - I'll continue and finish up some things once I've arrived at the hotel.
good luck Matt you should take home all the money!!